Verizon Idearc Superpages — superpages contract scam!
I was told by my salesman too that the contract was month by month and that if I was unhappy with my ad that I could call in and cancel it. I contacted many levels above this rep. and was stone-walled at every turn. These people are crooks. The fact is that Verizon doesn't even own Super Pages, Idearec does. I don't know what to do. They fall back on their click through statistics. Their argument goes something like this; "your ad is working because we see that you have x-amount of clicks or hits on your ad." Hits mean nothing if they don't turn into business or calls. I have had websites before and hits mean little.
More Verizon Idearc Superpages Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints