US Bank / unauthorized charges
We had a checking account through US Bank. They had deposited 80 dollars of somebody else's money into our account without us knowing. We called the number on the back of our card to check our balance one day and we had X amount of money in there, so we went shopping. We didn't spend all of it, but the next day I get online to check our balance again and it shows that we are over drawn.
They had realized their mistake and took the 80 dollars out which put us 26 dollars in the hole. They then proceeded to charge us over draft fees left and right! I called and called and they kept saying how it was our fault for not keeping a register! I then told them that they offer an automated register, the one I had called to check the balance... They refuse to stand behind there offered services and to work with us.
I told them we would pay for what we spent but not for all those overdraft fees. Still to this day, no one will help us.
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service
- US Bank - mortgage application
- US Bank / US Bancorp - home mortgage
- US Bank / US Bancorp - my small business management account
- US Bank / US Bancorp - consumer banking