UPS / I hate ups - the worst shipping company!
I ordered something online and they'd used UPS to send me the package. I paid 2nd Day Air so that I can get the package on time and paid higher than the ground shipping of course. The online store sent me the tracking number so I check it UPS.com to make sure that the package is on time. UPS supposedly deliver it Friday (it was out for deliver Dec. 22 at 3:39AM). I waited and waited until about 10PM because I called their customer service and said that they will deliver it even late night but no package in my front porch. We will be out of town the next day, Saturday still no package in my front porch. I called customer service early morning Saturday and says they will deliver it early morning and now it's 3:30PM Saturday, still no package showing in my front porch. We canceled our trip because of this... UPS deliver personnel knock only once and they don't wait for someone to answer the door or not, so it end up leaving the package in the front porch (the package will LOST because they don't' really care). I HATE UPS, THEY ARE THE WORST SHIPPING COMPANY!!!
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service - employee horror story 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Left notice outside building, no name as to who the receiver is, and no check box as to first notice, second notice or final notice to pickup!
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - a delivery truck driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - muffler
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - poor customer service with reluctance 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving