First Flight Courier Logo

First Flight Courier

Having problems with First Flight Courier?

+91 226 268 6666 (Head Office)
+91 793 944 4444 (Ahmedabad)
+91 803 379 9999 (Bengaluru)
+91 172 394 4444 (Chandigarh)
+91 934 533 6478 (Coimbatore)
+91 361 260 8547 (Guwahati)
+91 740 006 8497 (Hyderabad)
+91 657 394 4444 (Jamshedpur)
+91 161 394 4444 (Ludhiana)
+1 212 382 1741 (United States)
+60 73 555 290 (Johar Bahru, Malaysia)
+60 356 315 099 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
+65 65 421 109 (Singapore)
+971 42 627 766 (UAE, Dubai)
+971 26 773 344 (UAE, Abu Dhabi)
+971 65 557 766 (UAE, Sharjah)
G - 1001/02, 10th Floor, Lotus Corporate Park, Off Jay Coach Flyover, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (E)
Mumbai
India - 400063
Ahmedabad
103/104, Premium House, Opp. Gandhigram Railway Station, Off Ashram Road, Ahmedabad - 380006
Fax: +91 793 983 5384

Bengaluru
89, I & II Floor, South Wing, A M Plaza, Airport Main Road, Vimanapura, Bangalore 560017
Fax: +91 803 058 5655

Chandigarh
Plot № 406-A Phase II, Ind. Area, Chandigarh.
Fax: +91 172 301 7715

Chennai
IA, IC, Century Plaza, 560-562, Anna Salai, Chennai-600018
Fax: +91 442 432 8882

Coimbatore
332, Vignesh Mahal Compound, Puliyakulam Main Road, Opp.Carmel Garden Matric.Hr.Sec.School.Sungam, Coimbatore-641045.

Delhi

Hyderabad
Door № 505/507 Babukhan Estate, 5th Floor Basheerbagh, Hyderabad - 500001
Fax: +91 403 913 1222

Indore
G-1, Radhakrishna Complex, Opp MPFC, Getha Bhawan Square, A.B.Road, Indore - 452001
Fax: +91 731 307 1073

Kochi
XL/986, T. D. Rd., Cochin 682011
Fax: +91 484 301 6587

Kolkata
IB-192, Sector-III, Saltlake, Kolkata-700106.

Lucknow
Unit № 414/415, Second Floor, Sahara Trade Centre, Faizabad Road,  Lucknow - 226016
Fax: +91 522 398 1642

Ludhiana
1-2-3-4, 2nd Floor, Jandu Tower, Miller Ganj, G.T Rd., Ludhiana -141003.
Fax: +91 161 306 7699

Noida
B - 116, Sector 2, Noida
Fax: +91 120 336 8902

Pune
427/8, Gultekdi Industrial Estate, Opp.Chandrashekhar Agashe College, Near Prabhat Printing Press, Pune - 411 037

Salem
N.S.S. Building, 1st Floor Door № 19/2 AB, Gandhinager, behind Chennai silks, Annapuram, Salem - 636004
Fax: +91 427 246 9154

Malaysia

Johar Bahru
№ 29, Jalan Molek 1/29, Taman Molek, 81100, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur
№ 117, Jalan PJS 11/2, Bandar Sunway, Subang Indah, 46000, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Nepal
Gaushala Road, Near Kathmandu Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal

Oman
Barwil Unitor Ships Service, P.O. Box: 61 - Muttrah, P.C.114 - Oman.

Qatar
P.O. Box: 8681, Doha, Qatar

Singapore
Unit 203 A, 204 Sats Airfreight Terminal - 1, Changi Airfreight Centre, Airport Cargo Road, Singapore - 819461

United Arab Emirates
P.O.Box: 28859, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Complaints & Reviews

shipment not delivered

Worst courier dispatch service. Cannot be trusted.

Shipment not delivered since April 2019.

Throughout the lagged time, there are non-stop demands for additional payments to clear shipment.
On 23 Dec, an error payment account was provided to transfer the "Final Shipping Fees". As agreed by them, shipment would deliver within 72 hours after payment. However 10 hours later, the courier informed the account belongs to an old bank account which is no longer in use by the company as that financial agent has been fired from working. This error was only informed few hours after payment transfer. The money is already transferred over. To date 27 Dec, have not yet to receive the refund from the error bank recipient.

For your kind assistance please.

ladies gown delivery :-[protected] :-mrs shikha gairola

This is regarding delivery of my shipment which was sent on 16/05/2019 from SHARJAH to Dehradun. I requested your representative to deliver before 25/05/2019 as there was a function at my home on 26/05/2019. Your representative told me that delivery will happen with in 4-5 working days but sometimes it may delay due to custom clearance but anyhow delivery will happen before 25th May 2019.
Even I visited India on 30th May 2019 during EID holidays and If I knew that parcel will not delivered on or before the said date than I never sent the same.
But Your representative never told me About the custom clearance charges otherwise I didn't send the courier.
Over and above my wife contacted first flight office in dehradun regarding the shipment but she was surprised to know that there is a strike going on in first flight from the last one months in Dehradun.

I have already paid 180 AED as a courier fee, than why I will pay extra for custom clearance with out being informed me.
It's first flight duty to inform their customers before accepting the shipment so that customer can decide whether they need to courier or not.
So request you to please return my parcel on priority with Aed 180.
Regards
Pankaj Gairola
[protected]

ladies gown delivery :-[protected] :-mrs shikha gairola

pancard

I have two times apply my grand mother pan card but she cannot be received the pan card received date is 24 april, she did'nt get the pension without pan card. I really poor family belong please ask my grand mother cannot be get the pension his husband died a january 12.01.2018 the pension was stop I really face problem please help me... I really complaint for the courier company was bad the did not send the courier in the home please delivery the pan card

non delivery and misplacement of courier package

Sir/madam, I have sent a complaint about non delivery and misplacement of the courier package to namely [protected]@firstflight.net; [protected]@firstflight.net; [protected]@firstflight.net; [protected]@firstflight.net. Mail sent on 25th aug 2015, no response and resolvance. The complaint details are dear sir/madam, this is to inform you that the first flight courier package no j991m3258033 booked on 6th august 2015 from lucknow carrying some important clothes meant for a special occasion is misplaced. The courier was supposed to be delivered at bengaluru address but unfortunately it has reached baroda instead of bengaluru. Moreover the package is showing in the system as reached baroda but physically it is not available there. I am simply not understanding how and why such an error can happen with an renowned courier service in india. Request a explanation for such a blunder error. I want the package to be delivered immediately as it is special and is having emotions attached to it. Regards dipankar

mishandling of shipment, poor customer service

First Flight Couriers Dubai is a nightmare. This courier company whose tagline states: "Not just couriers, but Business Partners" is a scam. On 13 March, I commissioned First Flight to collect (import) a highly important DVD from Madrid, Spain for a public event in Dubai on 20 March. The ETA was 16 March. Prior to this date, I followed up and chased First Flight for the status since there was no news from their end. The agent stopped and avoided my calls, the Import Desk gave all sort of false information regarding the delay from bad weather, non-working day. Until 19 March - a day before my event, First Flight made an official statement that my DVD was declared LOST! Almost 8K Dirhams were spent to prepare the event, the lost DVD compromised my company. First Flight Management NEVER wrote a formal apology nor offered compensation to cover for the claim. They refuse to face accountability and up to now the Country Manager NEVER replied to my emails. Never trust First Flight Couriers Dubai. Most unprofessional company in Dubai.

consignment not delivered

Hi,

I have sent one courier from Lucknow to Haldwani (consignment number MJ0663420) on Saturday (11 Aug 2012) using first flight service.
I was told that it will reach within 1 or 2 days but it has not reached yet. When I am trying to enquire about it using SMS, it is told that consignment not available. And when I am trying to call to customer care, it is putting me on hold for a minute and then the call is getting disconnected. What kind of service is this? I mailed to their cutomer care email Id, then they are replying it has reached to Rudrapur from Moradabad.

THE COURIER HAS DOCUMENTS AND KEY OF MY BIKE WHICH I SENT FROM LUCKNOW TO HALDWANI USING RAILWAY PARCEL SERVICE. IT REACHED THERE ON SUNDAY AND THEY ARE CHARGING ME PENALTY OF RS 10 PER HOUR FOR KEEPING MY VEHICLE THERE. I WAS PROMISED THAT IT WILL DELIVER ON MONDAY AND NOW ITS THURSDAY AND IT HAS NOT REACHED YET.

EVEN ORDINARY POST WON'T TAKE THAT MUCH TIME TO DELIVER. THIS IS REALLY PATHETIC SERVICE TO NOT DELIVER A COURIER EVEN IN 5 DAYS AND THAT TOO WITHIN SAME ZONE.
FIRST FLIGHT COURIER IS FRAUD AND THEY CHEAT THEIR CUSTOMER. THEY CHARGE HEAVILY (just double than that of DTDC courier, which is thousand times better than it). FIRST FLIGHT HAS PATHETIC SERVICE. PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COURIER SERVICE FOR DELIVERING YOUR GOODS. Their customer care is also pathetic, they don't know how to talk to your customer.
Hem Tiwari

pan card not delivered

My pancard which was dispatched from mumbai on 15th of may 2011 airway bill no. Zb2297922 reached to bangalore first flight office on 17th of may 2011, one of the person from first flight called me at 10am and confirmed that it has reached and will be delivered to me at 11. 30am, I was ok and was waiting for it but today is 20th of may 2011 and I have still not recieved it at my home address, I checked it online tracking and it say that it has been delivered, its my pancard man not a love letter that these people play with us like this, this is a seriouse issue since pancard is involved in this, they will have to repend on this

• Ab
    abhijit_das777in Mar 10, 2011

Regarding First Flight COD parcel from Home Shop18 - Parcel # LD1717999, was supposed to delivered to me in Bangalore by 1st week of March 2011. Parcel dispatched from Delhi on 2nd March, reaches Bangalore on 5th March, yet they call me only on 8th March & talk very rudely & give incorrect information & demand money which is greater than the product price. I agreed to pay cost price of Rs750. Yet they sent back parcel to Hub saying I refused the order !!! Called their helpline, they directed me to some person at 9341015792, he shouted at me & asked me to call delivery boy at 9341021331, he too behaved very badly. I suffered great loss of time, money & energy because of this. Request all consumers to boycott this First Flight Couriers Limited. Abhijit from Bangalore.

no delivery

Hi All,

I am archunan from TamilNadu.

I got message from http://www.tin-nsdl.com/ (pan card )

"Your PAN card has been delivered on 07-Sep-2010 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB4101558, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application."

When check the status for bill no. ZB4101558. it says delivered (Consignment Delivered on 07-Sep-2010).

But till now I am get any information from First Flight Couriers.

I want know the status.

Archunan G

Thiruvannamali-606708
Tamilnadu,
India

because of their negligence in service, a child is deprived from her medical treatment

I have booked a parcel through first flight courier, on 24th April 2007, with consignment no...

non delivery of parcel

My courier from Pune was shipped on 4th of May 2010. Called up first flight courier on 6th and confirmed that the coerier is with them in Chennai. Until today (12th May) they have not delivered the parcel Called up the company which shipped the parcel on 10th and they confirmed that First Flight will deliver it within a day. First flight informed the company that no one is at home. But the courier company has not left a note at home informing that they came to my home to deliver the parcel. The could have at least called me. Can someone from the company update me on the status?

Tracking number is: m14269034

• Ba
    balaiah Sep 03, 2009

Hi,

This is Balaiah Birudugadda Courier no :( CC5865082) Please resend the courier to me.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• Mr
    mrs sastakar Aug 21, 2010

shipment no ZM1653586 was send through reliance office to me on 7th aug & first flight reports says it delivered on 9th aug but still today i didnt recd my parcel...its urgent can anybody fm first flight help me

• Na
    Natarajkrsh Jun 03, 2011

My Name is Nataraj from Mumbai. Courier Send date on 31.05.2011 from Aquasub Engineering, Coimbatore. But til Date i did not receive that courier. My Address:-Sneh CHS ltd, Bldg.No 12, Janakalyan nagar, Flat No . B/18, Kharodi, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400095.
    Today i am in Home Only.

• To
    Tom Puitandy Dec 02, 2012

i have got email from flipkart that i will receive my parcel LB2009728 on 1/12/2012 but still i have not got it . First Flight
    Asansol have very poor service can anybody help me.

lottry scams

DAY OF BIRTH: 09-01-1982 ninth junuvery ninten eaghty two

ACCOUNT NUMBER: SB 2674

Tele: [protected] to 420
Fax: [protected]

HOME ADDRESS: VILLAGE KADAR POST OFFICE SENWAR TAHSEL BILHA DIST BILASPUR CHHATTISGARH INDIA

MOBILE PHONE.:[protected], [protected]
HOUSE PHONE.:[protected]

FAX NUMBER .:

EMAIL ADDRESS: [protected]@gmail.com
(VILLAGE KADAR PO. SENWAR TAHSIL; -BILHA DIST. BILASPUR –CHHATTISGARH .PIN.NO, 495224 INDIA.);

E, MAIL.[protected]@gmail.com - [protected]@yahoo.com
PHONE .NO. [protected]- [protected], [protected]

identification numbers:
Ref: XYL /[protected]/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
Winning number:YM/09788
identyfication no. YH / MS / 3309

OFFICE -ADDRESS -SAI INSTITUTE OF ADWANCED TECHNOLOGY -TIFRA NEAR BY SBI BANK - BAJRANG HOTEL
TIFRA, - HIGH COURT ROAD- BILASPUR CHHATTISGARH PIN.NO. 495001

MELISA ROSS (PHD)
    LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR.

Mr Wright Fernandez Claims Officer

SABJECT -PLEASE MY VINING MONEY TRANSFER IN MY BANK A/C IMIDEATE

my identification verification purposes.
    1. FULL NAME...SANJAY GARHEWAL
    2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN...INDIA
    3. PRESENT ADDRESS...VILLAGE KADAR POST SENWAR TAHSIL BILHA DIST BILASPUR CHHATTISGARH.
    4. AGE...27 YEAR
    5. OCCUPATION...COMPUTER HARDWARE MASTER
    6. SEX...MAL
    7. TELEPHONE NUMBER...-9827900512 9691161622, 07752-212150

ACCOUNT NAME: SANJAY GARHEWAL
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: SB 2674 ( 0707/ sb 01 / 002674 )

TELE : -NO. 07752236883- 07752236884
    INDIAN RUPEES P, CODE -003381
    AND MY FATHER BANK A/C NO. SB 1292500100086001 NAME RAMRATAN GARHEWAL S/O .GANGARAM
    ------BANK ADDRESS :-Ground Floor, Jeevan Jyothi, LIC of India, Branch office-I, Magapara, Bilaspur(CG)- 495 001

.:EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

.8. MARITAL STATUS...

Batch Number... ...MC/7645X/2009
    Pin no...MML/631/85954/Z
    Winning Numbers... ...ML007654
    Reference Number...ML34355CD

E MAIL [email protected] REFERENCE NUMBER... BILASPUR C.G
    12. A VALID ID CARD... BANK A/C NO. sb 2674 BANK NAME CORPORATION BANK BILASPUR CHHATTISGARH INDIA PIN NO. 495001
    rs. 1, 500, 000.00 GBP
    BUT SIR MY REQUEST > DEAR OFECER I AM A INDIAN BUT NOT BLUDEFUL SIR MY LOTTRY FORWARED AND COUREAR CHARG MY VINING MANEY R.S. CONVERTED IN MY rs. 1, 500, 000.00 GBP PRISE

ATENTION - Lottery Winning Notification.. and convertin rupes in your courear charg in my vining mony OFTER TRANSFER BALANCE MONEY MY BANK A/C

RUPES AN ALL COUREAR CHARGE I AM NOT PAID ANY COUREAR CHARG DELEVERY CHARG PLEASE MY REQUEST AN MY VINING R.S. CONVERTED IAM SATES FACTION FROM YOUR COMPANY Microsoft/MSN Lottery THANK YOU SIR
    Reply Forward
    PLEASE MY VINING MONEY TRANSFER IN MY BANK A/C IMIDEATE

Comments

• Df
    dfgdfgdb Dec 08, 2009

df gdb

bad experience, cheaters.

I have transferred my luggage from Bangalore to Gurgaon.
I have very very bad experience with them, they charged like anything.

They are the cheaters.
Mind it they are not the First Flight Couriers, They have just taken the name.

• Ab
    abhi_gharpure Feb 22, 2010

They took goods to thier godown then asked for extra money or told to tke the goods back

lottуry fraud

The msn / yahoo lottery incorporation Po box 1010, liverpool L70 1nl, united...

bad service

I have experienced such a bad service from First Flight. I wrote them the complaint letter but I have not yot...

letter reached to different place and then returned to me

Sir,
I booked a letter carrying some important bank documents, to SILIGURI (Darjilling), West Bengal on 07.04.2008. from Muskan Communications, Lanka, Varanasi.
It did not reach to the destination within 4 days. So I enquired the local office, where the lady in charge told me that she will look into the matter. After 2 more days, I was told that the letter could not be delivered, as the address could not be located. Since I had mentioned the phone no. of Siliguri, so the lady told me that the phone call from their Siliguri office was not attended at the address.
Now, when I checked the status of the letter at their site, http://www.firstflight.net, with my consignment number, J63143867, it showed that the letter had reached "Sigampettai" in place of Siliguri.
The letter was ultimately returned to me on15.04.2008, with the comment that address could not be located.
Needless to mention that I sent the papers again through speed post and it has been received also.
When I told the lady in charge that I want my money Rs. 75/- back, I was told that the money can not be returned as the address could not be located. As per her statement, since the letter reached Siliguri and it was tried to be delivered also, I have no claim on the refund.
But my question is that since it did not reach Siliguri, but it reached Sigampettai, so I should get beck Rs. 75/-.
I am copy pasting the consignment details as proof:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Track your Shipment

Consignment Number Booking Date Origin Destination Status Receiver Delivery Status
Time/Reason Date
J63143867 7-Apr-2008 varanasi sigampettai Return to origin Address Insufficient 11-Apr-2008

Date Serving Location Status
07-Apr-2008 Varanasi Despatched From Origin
08-Apr-2008 Kolkatta Arrived At Hub.
09-Apr-2008 Kolkatta Despatched From Hub.
08-Apr-2008 Lucknow Arrived At Hub.
08-Apr-2008 Lucknow Despatched From Hub.
10-Apr-2008 Sigampettai Late Arrival Of Load At _______ Am / Pm