University Of Phoenix / Axia College / f.aid

Wow... First of let me say yes, my advisor is good. He keeps in contact etc.- but... There financial aid counselors are horrible... They are true blue sales men. Theyhave miss informed me about my loans - which I am waiting for to purchase a new battery for my laptop and other tools I need - more paper, pens, printer ink, etc. They have misinformed me under informed me and I am pissed. I got the corporate office of dispute number about an hour ago, but they are closed now in their time zone. I will however call first thing in the morning. If this issue is not resolved I will be dropping my courses. I do not like for people to lie to me. Not only did my fa counselor lie - his supervisor did as well. Watch out for them and your money!! Oh, my first 2 classes books are suppose to be free - as I signed a waiver. I'll be watching for that too!!

Comments

• Tr
      22nd of Nov, 2009

Hi madstudent1,
    What is the current status of you UoP experience now? Did you spend the leftover money they sent you? I did, and now they called two months later and told me I should have never spent. They want it back because I don't have enough financical aid money, which they neglected to tell me when my loan was approved.

Liars, scammers, cheaters, thiefs. I am beginning to think they are part of the "Stepford" cloning experience. These people cannot be human! Did you read about the lady with cancer? I am appalled! But then, I am human.