University Of Phoenix / Axia College / f.aid
Wow... First of let me say yes, my advisor is good. He keeps in contact etc.- but... There financial aid counselors are horrible... They are true blue sales men. Theyhave miss informed me about my loans - which I am waiting for to purchase a new battery for my laptop and other tools I need - more paper, pens, printer ink, etc. They have misinformed me under informed me and I am pissed. I got the corporate office of dispute number about an hour ago, but they are closed now in their time zone. I will however call first thing in the morning. If this issue is not resolved I will be dropping my courses. I do not like for people to lie to me. Not only did my fa counselor lie - his supervisor did as well. Watch out for them and your money!! Oh, my first 2 classes books are suppose to be free - as I signed a waiver. I'll be watching for that too!!
More University Of Phoenix / Axia College Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"
- University of Phoenix - advisors: enrollment/ re-entry
- University of Phoenix - school disbursements and financial aid with the school