Truworths / worst customer service ever!!! for a client that has been with you for 17 years!

1 HQ, South Africa

I thought I was a good customer, I am not living near a Truewoths - I made a payment in November, then later in November I was in Upington again, I went to the store in Kalahari Mall, I asked the lady, I already paid my November account I am afraid I will not be near a Truewoths in December, can you do a advance payment, she said yes, let's phone the HQ and let them now, she was on the phone for a couple of minutes, she came back and said she informed them she hopes they understand I must just let them now IF they phone me for a payment in December. Then I was in Upington again in December, I thought I would be a good client and pay my January installment SO THAT I WONT BE BEHIND ON A PAYMENT. now you phone me every day, for the last 4 operators I explained, they said, yes we see this on the system and will correct this, 5 minutes later I get a sms telling me I am behind on my payments. today when the most rude interrupted, wont let you finish your sentence telly-sales operator phones and I explains again, he was so rude so I was be rude back! enough is enough!!! worst customer service with the worst account structure. I will never again pay a sent more as my original installment and never again advance. I will rather be behind and make you phone 20 times than to be helpful again!!!

Lu