Menu
Call It Spring Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Call It Spring
reviews and complaints

www.callitspring.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 7 Reviews

How responsive is Call It Spring's customer service?

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Call It Spring has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Call It Spring shoppers reviews and complaints 7

Newest Call It Spring reviews and complaints

O
11:13 am EST

Call It Spring Call it spring

I am a first time customer that has always been skepticql of call it spring however now I know why my friends never order from them. They used FedEx for my package and I have no way to contact them to let them know that FedEx never attempted to deliver it. They use such a horrible delivery service knowing fully well that neither FedEx or them can be contacted should a problem arise almost as if they expect the problem to arise and do not care to be bothered when it does.Their number doesn’t work, they don’t have an email and their chat is only for checking order status. It’s so frustrating. I am definitely never shipping from their site again.

Claimed loss: 50

Desired outcome: They get back to me

S
4:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Call It Spring Call It Spring: Trendy Footwear at Unbelievable Prices - A Shoe Lover's Dream!

from Call It Spring. I stumbled upon their website while browsing for some trendy footwear, and boy, was I pleasantly surprised! The variety of shoes they offer is simply mind-blowing, and the best part? The prices are unbelievably affordable!

I recently purchased a pair of wedge heels from Call It Spring, and let me tell you, they are absolutely stunning. The moment I slipped them on, I instantly felt like the center of attention. The design is so chic and stylish, it's hard not to turn heads when you're strutting in these beauties.

What I love about Call It Spring is that they cater to all kinds of shoe lovers. Whether you're into flats, sneakers, boots, or heels, they have it all. And the best part is that they offer a wide range of sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your feet.

The website itself is user-friendly and easy to navigate. I had no trouble finding the shoes I wanted, and the checkout process was a breeze. The shipping was also surprisingly fast, which is always a plus when you're eagerly waiting for your new shoes to arrive.

Now, I must admit, there were a few spelling and grammar errors on the website, but hey, nobody's perfect, right? It didn't affect the overall clarity and correctness of the information presented, so I didn't mind too much. After all, I'm here for the shoes, not the grammar lessons!

In conclusion, if you're looking for a go-to site for all kinds of shoes at unbelievable prices, Call It Spring is the place to be. Their wide selection, affordable prices, and trendy designs make them a top choice for shoe enthusiasts like myself. So go ahead, treat yourself to a new pair of shoes and be the center of attention wherever you go!

M
3:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Call It Spring Efficient Order Tracking and Hassle-Free Returns with Email Notifications

They send you an email with the tracking info so you can keep an eye on your order. And if you gotta send something back, they'll hook you up with a UPS return label so you don't gotta stress about paying for shipping.

Is Call It Spring legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Call It Spring as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Call It Spring stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Call It Spring should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Call It Spring earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Call It Spring achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Call It Spring has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Callitspring.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Callitspring.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Call It Spring, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Call It Spring website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the callitspring.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Call It Spring protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Call It Spring. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
K
1:50 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Call It Spring Excellent Online Shopping Experience with Call It Spring: Great Deals, Tracking Info, and Hassle-Free Returns

I've bought stuff online from Call It Spring a few times when they got some good deals going on. They always send you an email with the tracking info so you can keep tabs on your order. And if you gotta return something, they hook you up with a UPS return label so you don't gotta stress about the shipping cost. Their service is top-notch, man.

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Call It Spring Disappointing Durability: Flimsy Shoe with Peeling Color & Cracks

This shoe is seriously not up to par. I've had sandwiches that lasted longer, believe it or not. I bought it for a fancy event, but guess what? It got scratched on the very first day. And to top it off, after wearing it just once more, it's covered in cracks like it's made out of flimsy cardboard. The color is even peeling off! Honestly, you're better off checking out your neighborhood store for better quality shoes.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Call It Spring Call It Spring: Affordable and Stylish Shoes, Perfect for Everyday and Occasions!

I really like Call It Spring! It's like the little sister of Aldo shoes. The shoes are sometimes not as good quality, but the prices are unbeatable. I always make sure to zoom in and look at the shoes from all angles in the pictures. You can often tell if they were made with care or if they're just poorly made. The quality has improved over the years and the styles are mostly cute. Aldo shoes, on the other hand, have become a bit too flashy for my taste. They don't have as many everyday or any occasion styles in their selection. However, I still check out Aldo when I need something like winter boots because it's worth spending a little extra for shoes that can handle rough weather and need to be sturdy. Other than that, Call It Spring is my go-to store for heels, flats, and work shoes.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Call It Spring Disappointing Customer Service Experience at Eaton Centre: Defective Shoes Denied Return without Receipt

I'm really upset. So, I went to the Eaton Centre in Toronto because my hubby bought a pair of men's fancy shoes in the late spring. I took them back to the store 'cause they're messed up. The manager saw the problem right away. The shoes ain't even worn out, not even on the bottom, but the right shoe's heel fell apart. She said it's clearly a defect in the shoe. But, 'cause I don't have the receipt (bought it in May), she couldn't do anything. She told me to go to the chat line. So, I went there and got error messages after I told 'em what's wrong. I called the 1-800 customer service number, but it wouldn't let me go ahead without telling me about promotions. I clicked to move on, but it just started some promotion that I didn't care about. I couldn't go forward and then it hung up on me. I found the phone number for the Eaton Centre store and called it, but it just kept ringing. I did talk to the manager at the store, though. She's the one who gave me all this info. I told her that once we buy shoes and wear 'em, we toss the box and receipt. Otherwise, our whole house would be filled with receipts. She understood and said she does the same thing. This ain't my usual go-to, but honestly, it's just too much time wasted for a messed up pair of shoes.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Call It Spring customer service

Phone number

+1 866-225-2992

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Call It Spring?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Call It Spring Customer Service. Initial Call It Spring complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Call It Spring above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Call It Spring. Discuss the issues you have had with Call It Spring and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.