TMobile / free flight scam
I extended my contract and signed up for the MyFaves promotion where I was to receive a free flight. I have submitted my request (as well as two of my friends) and all of us were rejected, saying we didn't fill the form out correctly. It was an automated message that told me this. I've spent four days on the phone with Tmobile and TLC (the scamming travel company that Tmobile contracted with) and no one will help me. Ｔｈｅ ”Ｔｍｏｂｉｌｅ Ｃｏｎｃｉｅｒｇｅ Ｃｕｓｔｏｍｅｒ Ｓｅｒｖｉｃｅ” ｐｅｏｐｌｅ ａｒｅ ｒｕｄｅ ａｎｄ ｃｌａｉｍ ｔｈｅｒｅ ａｒｅ ｎｏ ”ｓｕｐｅｒｖｉｓｏｒｓ” ｔｏ ｔａｌｋ ｔｏ ｅｘｃｅｐｔ ｓｏｍｅｏｎｅ ｎａｍｅｄ ”Ｄｅｂ．” Deb doesn't return her calls and apparently (or conveniently ) was out of town until 11/12. Her mailbox was full (probably with complaints). Tmobile says there is "no president" of the company as it is "publicly traded." A "supervisor" named Steve told me this today. He then admitted that Robert Potson was the president but doesn't take calls from customers. Tmobile also says TLC, the travel company, doesn't have a "phone number." I told them to sell them one from t-mobile!
I hope everyone is calling or writing their attorney general's office and notifying their news stations about this scam as Tmobile is going to launch another "free flight" scam in about a week or two.
Get the word out! Shame on you Tmobile!
More TMobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation