TMobile — new google g1 phone not working - poor customer support
Please visit the website provided here for more information about the problem.
I purchased the new Google Phone G1 from TMobile assuming that google and TMobile will provide good support. But I am upset that the support and attention is very poor. I am surprised to see that
Basically, customer support rep told to reset the phone to factory default for a problem that the phone was not connecting to internet. The factory reset messed up everything that I could not even get the phone to make any calls [some additional functionalities of the new phone won't let you get to the main screen without connecting to Google servers which obviously needs internet]. Now customer support says it can't help with it and asking to wait until they find out a resolution and they don't provide any alternative on how I will manage without a phone. I am very upset with this kind of service from TMobile. It has been 3 days since this happened and they do not have a clue on what to do.
More TMobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges