TJMaxx at Superior Colorado / Rude attitude and bad management

I had bought 2 watches from the Westminster store (at Colorado) before the Christmas and returned them at the Superior store today. Before the return, I asked the counter that if it would be ok to return the jewelry items at this location (Superior Colorado). The merchant is in the same condition as when was purchased, with the price tags and the receipt. The lady kindly told me yes at first; however, her attitude became very rude after getting the manager/supervisor's signature. She told me, "Please return the jewelry items to the store you bought, because this just kills us." Then turned away immediately.

To my defense, I had asked if it was acceptable to return the jewelry items from the different store. If the policy is not to accept the return merchandise from the other stores, please explain it at first; DO NOT put the blame onto the customers afterward. Such attitude is NOT professional.

I used to shop at the Superior TJ Maxx store frequently but have stayed away from it as much as possible since the past couple years. Mainly I have been very frustrated with the poor customer service and bad attitude received at this store. I hope TJ Maxx management recognizes the importance of customer service and work with this store employees for service improvement.

TJX / T.J. Maxx Logo TJX / T.J. Maxx