Tim Hortons / poor service/ lake of knowledge

1 8159 lundy’s lane, Niagara Falls, Canada Review updated:

Dear sir/madam:
My name is Rana Abdulrahman. I'm writing for you to file a complaint. I won a prize ($50 tim card) at 8:30 pm on February 10th, 2019 at 8159 lundy's lane, Niagara Falls branch. I asked for the supervisor to claim my prize but she wasn't there so the worker who was there at that time suggest to go to another branch or come back in the morning, she asked me to just rip the rim and keep it and said that I don't have to keep the cup.

Today morning, February 11th, 2019, I went to the branch next to my home at 6948 Mcleod road, Niagara Falls but the manager there asked for the pin code. It's my first time to win a grand prize from tim Horton and no one ever asked for a PIN code before because usually I win a coffee or dount. So I had to make another trip for the branch at lundy's lane. The manager there gave me a $50 tim Horton card and when I asked her about the pin code number the other manager was talking about, she snatched the card from my hand and took it away from me! She wouldn't known about it if I didn't mention that.

My complaint is I had a terrible experience at Lundy's lane location and lost my prize because the workers there showed a lake of knowledge about the conditions of the contest. I'm not satisfied or happy about the poor service that I've received at that location. I still have the ripped rim and I don't know what to do with it or how to get my prize.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. Please contact me by email

Regards,
Rana Abdulrahman

Ra
Feb 11, 2019

Comments

• Sh
      17th of Feb, 2019

Hi there, I just had the EXACT issue as you! Could you please let me know if Tim Horton's got back to you and if so, what did they do with the issue? Thanks so much! :)