The Brick Warehouse / mvwb850wr washer last only 7 years as the motor is now gone

1 richmond hill, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

For this HE top load washer (MVMB850WR), we paid $1, 130 (13% tax incl) on March 14, 2010 from The Brick, plus purchased the extended warranty. To my astonishment, this new maytag (known brand name) top load washer's motor is gone in only 7 years. I have now bought another maytag basic washer but the new model now has a 10 year warranty on the motor which leads me to believe that your company recognizes there are likely issues with the washer's motor. I believe, there should be compensation to my failed washer's motor.

• Updated by bloong, Dec 28, 2017

Thanks for the contact information. I have tried and unfortunately I was put on this forever music "wait". Is there an alternative method to contact the Canada team"

Bl
Dec 27, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      28th of Dec, 2017

bloong:
    We're sorry to hear of your Washer concerns.
    We recommend to contact our Canada Team for assistance at 1 (800) 807-6777 between 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST Mon-Fri.
    Thank you.
    Whirlpool® Social Media Relations

2nd of Jan, 2018

bloong, please click on the link below for further assistance in your region. https://www.maytag.ca/en_ca/services/contact-us.html