The Brick Warehouse / mvwb850wr washer last only 7 years as the motor is now gone
For this HE top load washer (MVMB850WR), we paid $1, 130 (13% tax incl) on March 14, 2010 from The Brick, plus purchased the extended warranty. To my astonishment, this new maytag (known brand name) top load washer's motor is gone in only 7 years. I have now bought another maytag basic washer but the new model now has a 10 year warranty on the motor which leads me to believe that your company recognizes there are likely issues with the washer's motor. I believe, there should be compensation to my failed washer's motor.
Updated by bloong, Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the contact information. I have tried and unfortunately I was put on this forever music "wait". Is there an alternative method to contact the Canada team"
More The Brick Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - I am complaining about the delivery service
- The Brick - customer service / manager / employee
- The Brick - living room furniture
- The Brick - sony tv 75'
- The Brick - warranty on tv