The Brick Warehouse / aldo marble kitchen table
I purchased this table amongst other things in June 2017. I had my third table delivered to me today which was damaged again. I advised that I do not want to be inconvenienced a 4th time to have another attempt at delivering me a table. I was advised that the only reimbursement I could get was 50-75$. One of the chairs that came with this table is more than $75.00. No one I speak to seems to have customer service skills. I'm beyond frustrated and sick of the run around.
Not to mention, I work for a very large home builder that uses The Brick for our appliances. I'm willing to keep a damaged table! I would like a half refund at the least.
I would like some assistance in resolving this as soon as possible.
More The Brick Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - whirlpool stove not being repaired
- [Resolved] The Brick - ge dishwasher portable gpf400sgfww