Menu
ReplaceMyCushions.com / ReplaceYourCushions.com company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints
4 resolved 0 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by ReplaceMyCushions.com / ReplaceYourCushions.com customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ReplaceMyCushions.com / ReplaceYourCushions.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
T
7:04 am EDT
Replied
ReplaceMyCushions.com / ReplaceYourCushions.com has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Replace my cushions appears to be a fake scam company. I placed an order online for cushions to replace my old This End Up cushions. Previously, upon my request, the company had mailed me fabric samples successfully. But, after ordering my actual cushions around 3/10/2021, I never got any cushions and now it's 4/23/2021. I first got suspicious when Joyce...

A
11:10 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Wrong size. I called and specifically told Mark from replace my cushions the brand and what i needed. He was adamant to get my payment but the addressed it was sent to was wrong too. I called him back to fix that but still UPS sent it to the wrong address that was a whole other issue... only after they took my money they disappeared. I was told everything would be taken care of but they don't respond anymore.

View 0 more photos
V
4:47 am EDT
Replied

ReplaceMyCushions.com / ReplaceYourCushions.com - Seller diddle-daddle about my request, but does nothing

Don’t deal with the seller from the company www.replacemycushions.com. I called them and asked if they could replace cushions. The seller replied that “yes” and after that he promise to call me back, but I waited couple of days and no one contacted me. I called them again and hear only fake promises and excuses. Blah-blah, it was only waste of time and nothing more. Stay away from them and post comments if you have the same problems with this seller. Not recommended website and seller.

Hide full review
S
5:45 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered 2 sets (4 cushions) of the comfy cushions as seen on the TV commercial. I found out that the process and handling fee for each item cushion was $19.95($19.95 x 4) only after the purchase was made. That brought up the total cost tremendously. I am trying my best to cancel my order by phone and on the website, but cannot succeed in doing so. I think the advertising is deceitful.

ReplaceMyCushions.com / ReplaceYourCushions.com contacts

Phone number

+1 800 558 6789

Most discussed ReplaceMyCushions.com / ReplaceYourCushions.com complaints

Web order of replacement sofa cushions
(opinions to this review)

ReplaceMyCushions.com / ReplaceYourCushions.com representatives