The Brick / appliances

1 152 cherry ridge rdThunder Bay, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 807-767-2112

to whomever
After reading some of the other complaints with the brick service and people never receiving an answer, I suppose it will happen to me as well.but..
Over 3 months ago I ordered several kitchen appliances so that things would be in place when our kitchen was renovated. A week before cupboard installation I called to confirm that our appliances would be delivered the following week. After 3MONTHS I was told they hadn't even been ordered!!! One of them, the fridge had been discontinued but no one called to allow us to re-order! this also interferred with my plumbers and electricians I had lined up for the job--lost them to another job! It is now 3 weeks since my first call to inquire about my purchases and I still don't have them!! Keep being told they will be here on a certain date but it never happens. I have also since re-ordered one of the appliances from another store and it arrived in 5DAYS!!! Yet the Brick can't get anything here in 3 WEEKS! This will be my last purchase from any Brick store ever and I have passed this happening along to many other people and told them to be aware of shopping at the Brick!

Comments

Sa
  10th of Mar, 2009

How did you vote in the last election? Did you vote neocon?

Sc
  16th of Dec, 2009

i bought 2 sofas from the brick..one couch came with no legs..3months later after numerous visits each time no one recalling that i had even been in to ask for these legs i still didnt have them...and they new nothing about it...come on!!!

Second couch breaks in the centre support ..there was extended warranty on this one..the fix was the guy comes and puts a ugly fifth leg in the middle..it now wobbles because the midle leg is to high and if you sit on the couch you slide right off it it is useless

ok..first couch they cant order new legs so they had to order a new couch..3 and half months later..now i can pick up just the legs or get the whole couch delivered..

the broken useless couch they will not replace..because it was a clearance item they wont take it back..do they tell you that when you buy it no..never buy a clearance item...and this couch is now ugly with a 5th leg which bonnie at the thunderbay brick told me i was very lucky to have now..if it was her couch she would be very happy to have that 5th leg..well if she wants a couch with a fifth leg that doesnt match and sits higher than the other 4 legs she can have the couch...we cant even sit on it

the ### of it all is they did tell me we would be getting two new couches when they called keep in mind i have for three months been talking to every women in that office..she basically said that no one would of ever told me we would be getting two new couches..so she called me a liar with that comment and that alone compromises my integrity...who is lying here people..THE BRICK!!!

they told me the manufacturer of the couch would not even respond to them so they could get new legs so they had to order a whole new couch...THE BRICK IN THUNDER BAY everyone...the products are garbage...the customer service is pathetic...the integrity of the customer service and service department is even worse..my suggestion is to stear your car far away from the parking lot and save yourself the trouble of what in the future will become frustration and disappointment.