1267 Barton St E, Hamilton, ON, L8H 2V4, CA
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

warranty not upheld

When we purchased our sectional from the brick in Hamilton ( centre mall) we were told to get the warranty which is a addition cost but it would help us in the long run if anything ever happened to the couch. We thought why not some added protection. About 6 months into having the couch the zipper broke on one of the cushions as well as the fabric had begun to fray. I called and set up a inspection date for them to come and take photos and see if we where covered. 2 months later after speaking to them 2 other times and never getting a direct answer they finally told me that I wasn't covered because I didn't report the issue in time. Not understanding I asked what she meant because I was well within my warranty time to get the couch fixed. She said that they changed there policy and I now only had 14 days to report an issue or they wouldn't be liable. I said the zipper broke and I called a few days later it isn't my fault that the tech they send wasn't available for weeks. I am so angry because now I have a broken couch, feel ripped off because it was an extra couple hundred dollars for a warranty I basically can't use ever. Moral of the story don't shop at the brick.

bed frame, mattress. box

I went to the brick store to buy a new bed frame, mattress and box in the store the bedframe fit perfectly no space between the frame and mattress.
When got my delivery and install the was a big space between the frame and mattress I took pictures and send it to the brick store I was told that the will send me someone to take a look the person came and told me not think the can do about it I ask him it no safe for me or my kids my leg can get caught up in the space between the frame and mattress .
The stores call me back and told me the can't help me I should find someone to sale it too or I will damage to credit the can not help
That not customer service.it not safe for my family
I will not work so hard and pays my money to the brick store I will report and Post it online
It not right to treat customer like that

bed frame, mattress. box

misrepresentation

I have had a few less costly and one very costly experiences with the brick I bought two very expensive recliners, about 1, 000.00each after 3 months the mechanisms where shot. I am not a big person and since they where only used by my husband and myself they did NOT take any rough use. I called to have a service man come to the house, which took months, the mechanisms where eventually replaced by just as bad crap which only lasted again a few months. By this time the Brick claimed the one year warranty on these barely used pair of chairs was at an end. JUNK... second time stupid I purchased a leather couch and loveseat. Top of the line, I was told, will last a lifetime. I paid the premium price of 4, 000.00 for both pieces. Two weeks later the set was on for half price!

I spoke to "the manager" who said begrudgingly that he would honor the sale price. Since I bought on the no-money down deal, he said I would see the adjustment on my next statement. I did not. I called the store and asked to speak with the manager, Guess what! New manager in the store. I was handed this line of BS for about 2 months. I finally went to the store in person and requested the adjustment be made to my account while I was present. By now the furniture was no longer on sale and the NEW manager says " oh that set would never go on sale, you must be mistaken" I don't think so, I sit on it everyday. The only thing I was mistaken on was the credibility of this scam show.

The Brick gets a big thumbs down from this girl. Third time shopping and I tried Leons... we'll see.