The Brick Store / sale price not honoured
I purchased a table and chair set from the
Brick Store in my town. I was shopping approximately 2/3 weeks later for a mattress and the same item was then on sale $250 less then my purchase price. At that time I did not mention this to the sales clerk as I was somewhat disgusted the item was signicantly less. After mentioning this to a friend of mine he informed me to contact the company as they do honour sale prices if it goes on sale within 30 days. Well I did, the clerk called me today and apparently the item is not on sale today and he will not honour the sale price. Needless to say, I am very disappointed first in the customer service and second that in such a small town this wouldn't be honoured. Also, our only shopping outlets in Drumheller are The Brick and Sears. I will gladly do ALL MY FUTURE SHOPPING AT SEARS AS MY BUSINESS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT APPRECIATED BY YOUR COMPANY.
More The Brick Store Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - service
- The Brick - furniture
- The Brick - bella 8 - piece queen panel bedroom collection
- The Brick - sofa
- The Brick - sales person named "tony"and sales manager named "chris allen"