The Brick / never buying from them again!
Never again will I ever buy from the Brick. After ordering an entire bedroom and living set to the tune of over 3000 dollars and doing don't pay a cent for eight months I thought I was doing well. Then, five days before the time period was up I went to the bank with a money transfer and transferred the funds I owed directly into the Finance Companies account. I got the teller to stamp a receipt (UPON HE ADVISE OF A FRIEND WHO WAS SCAMMED BY THEM) and of course several weeks later I get a bill claiming I owe them several hundred dollars in interest and a whack of charges for this payment protection ### that I never even knew about. I was given the run around several times and was told at the store that they cannot even deal with this.
Just brutal... never again... and of course I know if I don't pay, they be sending this off to a credit agency.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - Recliners and shoe closet
- The Brick - fridge
- The Brick - brady bed frame / bradgqbd
- The Brick - cindy crawford ssection - getting a full refund for the damaged couch
- The Brick - damaged door frame during delivery