The Brick / mattress
First of all placing a mattress claim was a big deal with brick store at 565 west hunt club road, Ottawa. After receiving no call for 2 weeks we checked back and the lady said she forgot to submit our claim or gave lame excuse so she submitted claim again with event# 2680001.
After 4 weeks a technician comes from manufacturer and takes picture and confirms us that the mattress sags from many spots and it definitely eligible for claim.
After waiting another 3 weeks I called back today and lady at brick store tells us that our claim has been declines for the mattress has dirt spots on it WHICH IS NOT TRUE AT ALL see attached pics and find me a single spot on the mattress it is spotless. So, I told lady it is not the fact then she said she is going to email and then will call us back which she did not called the whole day.
I called back at night and some other lady told us there are no record for our today's call not sure if someone emailed so she is going to email and will call.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - king bed frame 
- The Brick - customer service
- The Brick - Defective Queen Bed three times
- The Brick - sony record player
- The Brick - i'm complaining about fort mcmurray location customer service agent (amanda)