The Brick / 3 month back order!
I am not one to complain, but The Brick is absolutely ridiculous. I bought and paid for some furniture for my new home. I bought a mattress set, a chair and ottoman, a 9 piece dinette and a couch and loveseat.
I bought all of this 1 month before I was moving in, and asked them to deliver on my move in date.
I received a call 1 week before I moved in, saying that everything except the mattress set was on back order. I could accept a partial delivery and wait until everything else came in.
The dinette was on back order for 1.5 months, and the living room set on back order for 3 months.
The only option I was ever offered was to come in and pick something else out and if it ws in stock, I could get it right away.
I decided to do this for the dinette set. I found a comparable set that was $100 more expensive ($1000 versus $1100). The salesman informed me that I'd have to pay the extra $100 difference.
It's as if all they care about is selling, even if they don't have the furniture for you when they promised they would.
I'm completely out of luck, and the only options I have ever been presented with are in The Brick's favor. Nobody at The Brick seems to care.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - extended warranty
- The Brick - unethical behaviour and run around to receive credit
- The Brick - reclining chair
- The Brick - fridge missing parts
- The Brick - poor service with your guarantee