Telus Communications / home service mistreatment
I got a call three weeks ago from telus, about upgrading my internet to telus 75.
We booked an appointment for Sunday the following week, between 1-3 pm, and we were no showed with no prior notice. Reluctantly, I called back to rebook another appointment on October 7th this coming sunday between 1-3pm, and today as a surprise we got a call from a telus technician saying he is coming to upgrade the internet today, after we explicitly stated we would not be home during the weekdays. This is completely unacceptable treatment to customers that have been telus customers for the last 28 years. I was given an offer today from shaw for internet 150, and full TV package for 105 dollars a month, unless you can match this offer. We will be swithing to shaw and taking their package offer, the next week.
More Telus Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - billing errors and lack of support and resolve the issues
- Telus Communications - content club
- Telus Communications - telus
- Telus Communications - final billing
- Telus Communications - general