Telkom SA SOCcancellation of contract

Good day

I am really frustrated right now and I really wish that this issue will be settled now.

I had a contract with Telkom, which I cancelled in September last year (2017). The contract was for R99 per month. I went into the store and they gave me forms to complete and to sent to email [protected]@telkom.co.za, which I did. And I asked for the contract to end on the last day of November 2017 I followed up via email, phoned several times and even went into the store for confirmation. Never did I receive any feedback. So eventually I spoke to a lady Cele Zulu and she gave me her email address [protected]@telkom.co.za and asked me to forward the cancellation to her and she will make sure that everything get sorted out. I did forward the cancellation to her as wel, but never got feedback from her, even after several follow up emails.

Because I know that I have to give 2 months notice I decided to stop my debitorder, because no one gets back to me and the contract is still going off. The last debitorder went of at the end of November 2017 and the it was stopped by me.

The next statement I received was 1 January 2018. The contract was still active after I tried many times to cancelled. At that stage I was overseas and tried to get reaction via email. No response. As soon as I returned to SA I went into the nearest store. The kept me waiting for hours and promised that it would be sorted. But the I received a statement - now owing R497.94. This is a topup of R99 per month. 1 January 2018 still R99, 1 February 2018 R497.94. How do one get to that amount anycase? So without my consent Telkom deducted that amount from my bank, which I reversed, as this contract was cancelled in September 2017 to be ended 30 November 2017. So this morning I went through my statement and found out that Telkom deducted the amount of R670.60 again.

Please help to sort this out. I have every email and names of people I spoke to. I even went into the Tableview shop several times. I feel that this is not fair as I do not owe Telkom money.

Ma
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Nd
      Jun 05, 2018

I feel you pain cause i also have the same problem with this guys and it seems like the is no one prepared to help