Telkom SA SOC / blacklisted for telkom account that I do not have!

Tzaneen, ZA

In June 2014 I applied for a ADSL line from Telkom. I waited for a very long time and nothing happened. I went into the Telkom store in Tzaneen and cancelled my order. The gentleman at the counter showed me on his screen that the order had been cancelled. a year later, June 2015 I received an account from Telkom for 2 x sims cards. I phoned them immediately and reported this as a mistake. My ref # [protected]. the dispute was declined because there was movement on the account - which is obvious because otherwise they would not have sent me an invoice? I was requested to report this to Telkom's fraud line - which I did - nothing happened I just kept on getting invoices. Eventually they handed me over to MBD attorneys and I was blacklisted. These people does not seem to understand that I have reported and sent all the info numerous times, they keep on harassing me. I went to Polokwane Telkom offices to find out what to do. The gentleman at the counter told me that he cannot find any documentation in my name and requested me to forward all the info to him - which I did. Still they are harassing me at work for a payment! I refuse to make any payment as I have never had an account with them! could somebody please sort this mess out??????

Ch