Telkom SA SOC — billing and line deactivation
I have been a telkom customer for over two years with my account always up to date with my number [protected]. End of november 2016 there was a mix up with my debits which did not go through on the initial debit but on the second attempt they managed to debit me around mid december. Now its 11 january 2017 my lines have all been suspended with no one contacting me as of why. I called customer care and a lady by the name of charmaine mafoko notified me that my account is in collections. First of all there was no debit attempt end of december, second no one contacted me saying my account is in collections or will be suspended which I understand that is a breach of the contract. I am not liable to make any payments until they unsuspend my account and do things the right way even if they give me 24hour notice but the point here is they must do things right by me first then I will gladly co operate. Telkom needs to be called out with this poor poor degrading customer service.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018