Telkom / poor & unacceptable customer service

Cape Town, ZA

To whom it may concern, I want to express my total dissatisfaction we have received from telkom customer service. On 14/10/2016 we were assisted by an online sales agent, cebo khowa in acquiring 2 x samsung galaxy s7 edge, ref tvc... And was told by him that the best contract for our business needs would be on a telkom freeme 1gb but no full disclosure was made that this is only for telkom to telkom numbers and no other network. Subsequently, we have learned that should we want to make calls to another network, we would have to load additional airtime to make such calls. Now who in their right mind would want to have such a contract, certainly not us. On 1 november 2016, we visited telkom direct in canal walk and was assisted by one of your consultants to have our contracts migrated from freeme to smartplan 100 and was advised that since the freeme contract started that day, they could only migrate the contract in 3 months but they could send an urgent request to "back office" in order to migrate the contract and would take 3 business days. Ref number given was [protected] which has been marked as resolved but certainly has not been resolved. After numerous calls to customer service, I was then told that our new ref number is [protected] and received a sms 2 days ago that the query has been resolved which is again not the case. We are still on freeme contract and migration to smartplan 100 as requested has not been done. We spoke to samantha at customer service and she advised that the query is with "back office" and it will take 3 business days. We run a business and cannot afford to be inconvenienced by telkom sales agents who does not give the full and correct information to customers and now we are having to constantly call to enquire of whats happening... We do not even get feedback from telkom regarding our query. I need this matter to be sorted out today as my business is suffering due to telkom's inadequacy and will be taking this further on all platforms. All that we hear the whole time is that your query has been escalated and someone will attend to this... Well we are still waiting. Customer service at telkom is non existent but who cares, certainly not you!!! Urgently contact either myself, petrus bekker on [protected] or terrance brummer on [protected]. This needs to be resolved today.

Pe