Telkom / bad service
I had a contracted with Telkom which was 2 years old, I was renewing my contract. On the 23rd August 2016 I received the new phone and sim card. I returned the phone on the 23rd August 2016 and phoned [protected] to cancel the contract. To my amazement my old sim was deactivated and I have been trying to get them to reactivated my old sim until now. I always get told that my case [protected] is being escalated to the back office. I wonder if the agents at Telkom understand what escalation is. I have phoned numerous times and gone to their outlets with no success. instead I get billed for a contract I do not have and I understand a deactivated line has now been suspended and I have bee handed over for collections. I thought Telkom advertises on TV that we as customers should not accept incompetence. The company has the highest rate of incompetence.
This nightmare has been going on from August until now November 2016. Investigations take how long while people's life's are being affected. I would never recommend Telkom to anyone. Can anyone help me to get out of the bad dream(TELKOM).
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent
- Telkom SA SOC - bad service and internet connection/speed and the lack thereof...
- Telkom SA SOC - bob naidoo store manager