Telkom ADSL / poor service - still not rectified after 10 days!
After numerous calls - which usually lasts a minimum of 15 minutes each - Telkoms empty promises are still something we experience on a fortnightly basis. We are in the Midrand area and we are told every second week when we have problems with our telephone and ADSL lines, that cables have been stolen or that there is something wrong with the exchange. How long will it take for a service provider that claims to provide their best service at all times to actually live up to their claim.
We loose business on a daily basis and we are not being compensated in any way. They are quick to send sms's or phone when the account is due, yet their faulty services are not attended to. The same old answer when you phone in... "Our technicians are on route". So what can we do? We have to pay for services on a monthly basis, regardless if we had full use of the service of not! The answers we received yesterday regarding why the problems have not been attended to yet..."The technicians were on strike and will return Wednesday the 3rd of March"
Talk about service!
More Telkom ADSL Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- 8ta - Late delivery, incorrect account, bad service 
- Telkom SA SOC - cancellation of line
- Telkom SA SOC - Unable to cancel my Telkom account due to arrears
- Telkom SA SOC - relocation
- Telkom SA SOC - cancellation services
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom faults/services