Teleflora / Horrible service to customers

1 19 Meadow Springs LaneTaylors, SC, United States Review updated:

I ordered Mothers Day Arrangement from Teleflora, for both mothers. Well they took my payment in good faith, and I took their word that the Basket w/ 3 African Violets and Ivy would be delivered in good faith. As of today the issue of the one baskets still has not been address by Teleflora. Sunday I called the above number, and spoke with Joe (one of many calls made to different customer service pers of Teleflora), he assured me that the florist would be picking up the dead African Violets (2 of them not 3, placed in a tin can type container, not a basket w/ ivy) and delivering the ordered and paid for arrangement. To this date of writing this letter it has not been done. I have contacted Teleflora every day this week I have spoken to Joe & David of Customer Service, Angel, and two Karens that are Supervisors, and Lisa from Op Support, I have emailed them pictures of the item delivered. With no resolution to this problem. I hope that this letter will help others that live far from their families. USE a different Florist. My advise is DO NOT USE TELEFLORA THE HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT RESOLVING PROBLEMS. At this time I have contacted my credit card company to get my money back.

Va

Comments

• Lo
      7th of Apr, 2009

When i ordered flowers online, they were supposed to be delievered the day of *as stated on there wedsite same day deliveries can be made if ordered by 2:00pm, well come to find at about 3 pm that day i get an email that they couldnt deliver that day and would have to deliever them another day, so i emailed them back saying to cancel my order... but then thought well maybe no one can send them today and wuickley sent another email saying to go ahead with the delivery... after much thought i called them at around 4pm and stated i needed to cancel, there was no problem at all and i was told i was going to be refunded... i then recieved an email at 5pm stating the order was cancel and i would be refunded...so of course i went ahead and order flowers from a local florists who was happy to deliever that day!... here i am days later and noticed i was charged and never refunded.so i emailed them and told them and they said that the email stated i told them to go aherad with the order.. well we went back and forth with emails as they stated they could not cancel the order because it was already delieverd...well long story short i went through my emails and phone calls and stated exact time stamps as to what happened and have yet to hear from them! i was not in the wrong.. here i am now 60 bucks out because they refuse to refund me.. nor even contact me... DONT NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!