Teleflora / Horrible service to customers
I ordered Mothers Day Arrangement from Teleflora, for both mothers. Well they took my payment in good faith, and I took their word that the Basket w/ 3 African Violets and Ivy would be delivered in good faith. As of today the issue of the one baskets still has not been address by Teleflora. Sunday I called the above number, and spoke with Joe (one of many calls made to different customer service pers of Teleflora), he assured me that the florist would be picking up the dead African Violets (2 of them not 3, placed in a tin can type container, not a basket w/ ivy) and delivering the ordered and paid for arrangement. To this date of writing this letter it has not been done. I have contacted Teleflora every day this week I have spoken to Joe & David of Customer Service, Angel, and two Karens that are Supervisors, and Lisa from Op Support, I have emailed them pictures of the item delivered. With no resolution to this problem. I hope that this letter will help others that live far from their families. USE a different Florist. My advise is DO NOT USE TELEFLORA THE HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT RESOLVING PROBLEMS. At this time I have contacted my credit card company to get my money back.
More Teleflora Complaints & Reviews
- Teleflora.com - Do not use them unless you like problems 
- Teleflora - Bad for florists and customers! 
- Teleflora.com - Flowers never arrived 
- Teleflora - The don't deliver & tell you much later 
- Teleflora - Flowers 
- Teleflora - worst florist service of all time!!!
- Teleflora - plant ordered as a housewarming gift
- Teleflora - poor service
- Teleflora - order 29050294 not delivered on requested date
- Teleflora - flowers birthday package - order 2227919804