Target / Intex Pool / poor after sales service!
My finance and I recently bought a 18'x4' intex pool from target in west does moines, iowa, on 6/24/07, for $500.00. Last week the pump stopped working. I called the 800#for maintenance. They said since I lost my receipt I needed to go to my bank and get a copy of the check we used. Then to fax it to [protected]. Which I did. I called today to see when to expect the new pump because it was under warranty, and the female informed me I wasn't even in the records. She was very nasty with me. I tried to talk to her nicely and she told me I could not talk to her that way. I was getting very upset and yes I did raise my voice because she was interrupting me. I am having a pool party this friday for my 4 year old grand-daughter, and no pump to clean our pool before then. I really did hope to have it here by then. I want to know why im not registered, because my banker was the one to fax it to you. It was faxed on the 26th of july. I was told as soon as you got the fax a new pump would be shipped to me. Now how do I tell my granddaughter of 4 she cant swim and have her friends to swim either. I apologize for being rude, but I was promised something and now nobody knows anything about it?
More Target / Intex Pool Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target National Bank - terrible experience 
- Target Mobile - complaint
- Target Brands - stocking in grocery department
- Target Brands - online ordering experience and horrible customer service
- Target Brands - human resources discriminates and corporate doesn't want to do anything but let them
- Target.com - request for refund