Target / faulty merchandise
Last Halloween I purchased two fog machines. It was too late in the year for us to redo the Halloween Decorations so we just put them away until this year. We opened them, set them up, only to find out that neither of them worked. My neighbor had the same problem with the two he purchased. I called the store manager Joann and she refused to take them back or exchange them (they are selling the same machine this year) and gave me the number for customer service. Needless to say THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE IN INDIA AND BARELY SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and just received a phone call from their coroporate office. A "Jeffery" informed me that they will only return them within 90 with a receipt. Be careful when purchasing merchandise from them. If you do not have a receipt or if you do not have the original packaging, and if the item doesn't break within 90 days, THEY DO NOT BACK THEIR MERCHANDISE.
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Brands - barbie dream house
- Target Brands - not having the right signage then not honoring how things are marked.
- Target - employees in the electronics section; tablet 
- Target.com - order not received
- Target Brands - register at checkout