Target / faulty merchandise

1 Rout 9Howell, United States Review updated:

Last Halloween I purchased two fog machines. It was too late in the year for us to redo the Halloween Decorations so we just put them away until this year. We opened them, set them up, only to find out that neither of them worked. My neighbor had the same problem with the two he purchased. I called the store manager Joann and she refused to take them back or exchange them (they are selling the same machine this year) and gave me the number for customer service. Needless to say THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE IN INDIA AND BARELY SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and just received a phone call from their coroporate office. A "Jeffery" informed me that they will only return them within 90 with a receipt. Be careful when purchasing merchandise from them. If you do not have a receipt or if you do not have the original packaging, and if the item doesn't break within 90 days, THEY DO NOT BACK THEIR MERCHANDISE.

Co

Comments

Xh
  17th of Jun, 2009

Its not their fault you didnt read the return policy. It dosent make THEM a bad company, it just makes you the typical customer with ALWAYS something to complain about.