3500 East-West Hwy Ste 1200, Hyattsville, MD, 20782, US
Thu:8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

TargetA customer on the sales line

Friday july 24th 2020, at approximately 2:00-2:30pm, I was on the checkout line where customers you have more than 20 items, I was harassed by a customer from behind me, she was cursing at me saying "hurry up!!!" when doing that, she push her cart and it hit the back of me, while the cashier was scanning my items, the customer from behind me put her items in front of mine, "I told her"maam, I am not finish" then she pushed her cart at me again, then back away, my aunt paid for my items while she put in her card to pay, the customer was looking over my aunt,
I felt harrased by this person, and so was my aunt, we as customers dont deserve this kind of behavior while shopping, don't need investigate, it just needs be more sercurity around the store, since this time has been very hidden with financial issues.

Target Store Merchandisefieldcrest 100% cotton bath towels

I purchased 4 Fieldcrest 100% Cotton Bath Towels # RH 17730 VH 1164288, this past Christmas week of 2019, from the Target store listed above. The Towels give out too much LINT even though I have washed them over 10 times. We have stopped using it because it leaves lint all over our body. Please correct this problem.
    A couple of weeks ago, I wrote to the Towel parent company to complaint about the lint problem
    but I have not had any response from them as of this writing. Thank you

Target — worst work experience/raciest.

I worked for target for about 10 months and they made my life a living hell while i worked there. I wa...