Taco Bell - Washington St. & Lynhurst Indpls / poor quality food
January 31, 2007 I went to Taco Bell at Washington St. & Lynhurst Indpls, IN and I got the new Grilled Taquitos for $1.79. Store #002969 Phone #[protected]. I was very disappointed it was half filled and what was filled was only a skim of meat and cheese. You didn't even know you had eaten anything.You need to get them to fix their food better it sure was not worth $1.79. I will never go back there if this is the way they serve their portions.
More Taco Bell - Washington St. & Lynhurst Indpls Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - cockfighting event at araneta center, quezon city, philippines between january 28th and february 6th 2019.
- Taco Bell - customer service at drive through window
- Taco Bell - food
- Taco Bell - wrong food bad customer service
- Taco Bell - mexican pizza