Taco Bell - Washington St. & Lynhurst Indpls / poor quality food
January 31, 2007 I went to Taco Bell at Washington St. & Lynhurst Indpls, IN and I got the new Grilled Taquitos for $1.79. Store #002969 Phone #[protected]. I was very disappointed it was half filled and what was filled was only a skim of meat and cheese. You didn't even know you had eaten anything.You need to get them to fix their food better it sure was not worth $1.79. I will never go back there if this is the way they serve their portions.
More Taco Bell - Washington St. & Lynhurst Indpls Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Place of Business isn’t clean enough for my business
- Taco Bell - Tried to purchase $5.00 Chalupa.
- Taco Bell - Incredibly slow service
- Taco Bell - Entire order
- Taco bell in Pierpont West Virginia - side of sour cream