Taco Bell / Golargelivelarge.compoor service!

R

The first time I went to this website. It was hard to find out where to put the code numbers and it was too dark to see it you typed the right code numbers.. I had lot of trouble putting code in. Site won't let me put new code in now. The website needs to be easier to store name and winner contact information. I was able to put code in twice. Then when I add third new code in on a third day. I couldn't do it. I dislike it hat this website keeps asking for your personal information every time you put code in. This should be a one time password site that allows customers access again and again without having to keep storing name etc. I love eating at Taco Bell and find it disappointing that I can't access this site!

• Lu
    luisiscool Mar 31, 2011

What are you talking about?

john dowler Oct 21, 2007

Taco bell has joined the numerous companies that just rip people off. It is a shame that such a well known chain would stoop so low.

S A CAMPBELL Jul 28, 2007

I AGREE... HOW FRUSTRATING TO TRY AND ENTER YOUR CODE...

Chris Baker Jul 23, 2007

Tried to enter code could not it this for area.

C Baker

• Rm
    R. M. Cuscino Jul 19, 2007

golargelivelarge.com site will not allow entry.

jayster a Jul 17, 2007

Just another rip-off from Yum Brand foods, I think I'll stick with McDonalds, At least with their contests you don't have to log on to some non existent web site.

• Ry
    Ryan Heinig Jul 16, 2007

I have same complaint as the other person that complained about how very difficult it is to get codes entered.

I also agree that they should not have to go through a big registration process. Unless perhaps you have a winning number, then I can see where that might be needed.

Ryan

James Shannon Jul 13, 2007

This so called contest is a total waste of time. There is no place to enter the code from the cup. All I see are a bunch of stupid ads. What a rip-off.

• Mc
    M.Conner Jul 05, 2007

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

• Ad
    adrienne gregory Jun 30, 2007

Purchase cup with web address golargelivelarge.com on 6/28/07 to enter contest. No page available to enter code (y92yk42rx9). What's up with that Taco Bell??

• Of
    Officer Dennis Jun 27, 2007

What a scam. I entered bogus information just to see how far they would suck me in, I quit after the third personal information screen and still not able to enter the contest code. Del Taco, you've got my business now.

• Rb
    r.B. Jun 27, 2007

Does not work - never go in back to Taco Bell...

• Su
    Susie Krost Jun 23, 2007

Taco Bells website is unusable. ! You should publish a nationwide commercial apologizing for your mistakes and rectify it. Otherwise people will consider it a fraudulent advertising scheme. Why not get Chico the dog to do your apologizing for you, the country loves him!

• Br
    BRAXTON DIXON Jun 20, 2007

Taco bell should be ashamed. Us good old southern boys can't play game. Can not log on to site due to media player download problems. I propose a redneck boycott of taco bell. To hell with your false advertising! May the knats of a thousand camels invade your armpits!!!

margaret s crenshaw Jun 15, 2007

This is not right!

Marilyn Nichols Jun 15, 2007

That flash player they kept wanting me to download wouldn't work. I never got to enter my codes. I don't think they should have something unless it works. Is this your way of NOT giving away anything but getting people to come in to eat and try to win???

• My
    Myrlian Morgan Jun 13, 2007

There is no where to enter the code for this contest and I don't think you need of my personal info to see if I am a winner in the contest.

mary lundeen Jun 11, 2007

Ditto to the above comments regarding no place to enter codes. If this your way of getting repeat customers, good luck with that. I prefer dealing with reputable companies, not charlatans.

• So
    Sondra Aguilar Jun 11, 2007

I did enter all the information they asked for and then I was not given any where to enter my code, What's with that. Now, I'll get a million phone calls and text messages and I don't want them. I just wanted to enter my code that was on my cup!!!

• Do
    don christensen Jun 10, 2007

What a customer fraud. Obviously a gimmick to get info with no chance to win. Makes you wonder if family members or employees already haven't "won."

• Re
    rebecca Jun 09, 2007

Not user friendly at all, as far as putting in game code. No problem accessing a site to get all your personal info address, email, exact... followed by long exhaustive survey, and of course, if you fill the survey out chances are you'll never enter a code, or a chance for a prize, nor will you ever have a chance to enjoy your email corespondent ever again because it will take an hour just to sort through a flood of unwanted email via a deceptive, manipulative survey to get all your info so the promoters can hound you from now until eternity with unwanted advertising and promotions that take up all your time and amount absolutely nothing for the sucker filling out the survey.

• Mi
    Mike Gleason Jun 06, 2007

It really is impossible to play. A scam and I will not go to lunch at Taco bell again.

• Ga
    gary harper sr Jun 05, 2007

Taco Bell / GoLargeLiveLarge.com site sucks you cant never find a place to inter your codes from the cups or is this what its supposed to a promise you never can get in to list the code so there is no way to be a winner Taco Bell / GoLargeLiveLarge.com SITE SUCKS ILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO COKE PRODUCTS.

• Ru
    Rusty Skates May 29, 2007

The golargelivelarge.com has a warning that appears which states that the certificate has expired or is invalid and not to proceed any further. Who is running the show? Crooks?

chiquita Gonzalez May 20, 2007

Tried to enter code to play... impossible, site down, multiple obstacles... shame, shame, shame... Pepsico and Taco Bell have better reputations...