Taco Bell

Posted: Nov 15, 2017 by

drive thru worker and manager

Me and my fiance just went through the drive thru at the store at 1580 Vann Avenue in Evansville Indiana at 11:52 pm on 11/14/2017... We only ordered two supreme soft shell tacos with no tomatoes and no lettuce on either with extra sour cream... When we got to the window... There was a very rude lady from the get go... No hi or anything... Just the amount we owed her... She hands us our bag... Then change... Then we had to ask for the mild sauce we weren't offered it. We pulled off to the parking lot of the grocery store next door because there was other customers behind us. My fiance opened the bag and there were two hard shell tacos... We had asked for soft. So seeing there were no other patrons in the drive thru at the moment we pulled right back up to the window. The woman working the window asked us if there was something wrong and we told her it was supposed to be soft shell... And she snatched the bag from my fiance hand and then slammed the window shut without even an apology or anything... She then got the manager... Robyn. We told Robyn about the actions of her employee and asked her the girls name that had been so rude and she did not give us the girls name just handed us a bag of two tacos... We left. With no sauces... No apology from either of your employees... And two terrible tacos... I don't know exactly what they did to his tacos but what was on them was not your regular taco meat... It was very spicy and looked almost like a chili... We will no longer be customers at your franchise. And that will be a big loss for you because we eat there at. Least twice a. Week and we have teenagers so our order is usually quite large. I believe that you will lose many more customers due to your terrible employees and their terrible customer service skills.

Taco Bell

Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

N  15th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
When you have such terrible grammar that even a first grader would not make you have no right calling adult women "girls" How much do you spend twice a week $10-20 a visit.. That is not exactly a huge loss for them.. Even a child would be able to use this much logic and you call the employee a girl.
N  15th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Okay even with teenagers your not going is not going to make them lose money. Also what is to stop your kids from going?
N  15th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@tafe Oh trust me they won't be going. I told them that no one in our family will ever eat at Taco Bell again and if they ask to go to Taco Bell or go there themselves that I would disown them and kick them out of the house. They argued with me and I told them they are banned from Taco Bell and if I know of them going back that would disown them. I also told my fiancee that if he goes to Taco Bell I would not marry him. That the marriage is off.
N  15th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@queenkilIabee36 With a mother like you I would go just to have you disown me. Seriously you would disown your own kids for going to a restaurant you don't like and call off your marriage. I wonder if this is why your first marriage fell apart.
N  15th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@queenkilIabee36 I semi-supported your complaint until I read this comment. This is quite the overreaction and I'm sure your children and fiancee feel loved knowing that you would disown them over tacos. I hope you are just trolling. Threats like that could cause major emotional pain for your children.
N  15th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I believe many fast food restaurants no longer offer sauces unless asked about them as a way to cut costs. I have experienced this at the majority of establishments I have visited lately. I do feel that the meat in the picture looks normal for Taco Bell standards to me.

They certainly should have been more apologetic. You may want to consider calling corporate customer service, though I would leave the meat and sauce issues out of it.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree