Having problems with Taco Bell?

Taco Bell reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 22, 2006. The latest review Unprofessional service of employee, who said they were the supervisor was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint sarcastic service was resolved on Sep 22, 2019. Taco Bell has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2150 reviews. Taco Bell has resolved 83 complaints.

Taco Bell Customer Service Contacts

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell Customer Service. Initial Taco Bell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Taco Bell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Taco Bell. Discuss the issues you have had with Taco Bell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews, Page 89

Taco Bellcustomer service

I come to this Taco Bell quite frequently last time I went there was about a week ago I already two nachos with two extra side nacho cheese and 3 burritos when I got home I only had one nacho with one extra side not your cheese and my burritos so I didn't have my receipt so I thought he'll go there next week or next time I go there I will talk to them and they can help me out because I am a paying customer and customers are always right so I went to the Taco Bell today mentioned it to the manager she literally told me we can't do nothing about it unless you have a receipt I'm not trying to order $20 worth of food I was ordering two nachos with two extra side and nacho cheese and I was asking for reimbursement of what and this manager would not help me I work in customer service myself so I know. I want to tell that McDonalds thanks for helping a paying customer not

Taco Bell/Long John Silversfood

I have enjoyed The fish dinners for many many years. I decided to stop in at the West Hillsborough Ave store in Tampa. It was a Taco Bell with a Long John Silver attached per the Mgr. that should have tipped me off that it wasn't going to end well! It didn't, I ordered the fish and shrimp platter, and the hush puppies were cold along with the fries! I had to use a few napkins to soak up the grease on the fish. I did complain and they did cook another complete platter even though all I asked for was fries and hush puppies. The second platter again was nothing but grease. I said nothing and left. I have been spoiled over the years by eating at the St Pete store which I have never had a bad meal. This was just a terrible experience that I was really looking forward to. It did teach me never to eat at a shared location. Always wat at a free standing unit!

Taco Bellservice at 72nd & pecos was incredibly rude and were going out of their way to not serve me.

This is from Saturday evening at the 72nd and Pecos store in Denver Colorado. After waiting 25 minutes to get to the speaker to place my order, I spent another 25 getting To the window and getting my food. 50 minutes in drive through is not fast at all. Once I paid the girl working the drive up window I asked her if she was the only worker working due to the extreme wait times. She said I wish..which was strange I was expecting a I'm sorry for the inconnvienience and an explanation. She then went to put my order together back in the cooking station. Another Hispanic lady peeked her head around the corner giving such a hateful look. After lots more waiting the Hispanic girl handed Me my food. The first girl made the drinks and set them in the counter so I asked the Hispanic lady to get my drinks that I could see were already made. She looked at the drinks and blatantly ignored me and walked away. I sat there 5 minutes before the other girl to return to hand me my drinks. I asked her why the other lady didn't give me my drinks that were already made just sitting ready too go and she just looked at me like I was retarded. Do I said forget it and asked to give me the names of both the girls and she looked back then laughed looked back again and I said what are your names, you don't know your own name what is your co workers and your name. She would not give me their names. This is the worst service I have ever ever had and those girls will drive your customers to never come back.

Taco Bell — sexually suggestive bad jokes while taking a drive-thru order

Went thru drive-thru with my family (wife and 3 kids ages 4, 3 & 2) on Sunday, July 30 at 9:20 p.m. The kid...

Taco Bellshay

I went through the drive through today and shay was the person talking today I thought she was the most pleasant person so I just have to ask for her to get a amazing reword from her out standing behavior she was so sweet and I would love for her to get a raise she was so nice and was so happy I think we need more people like this and I am so glad to have gotten a chance for her to help me and hopefully I can help her back thank you very much
        Boaz Alabama 35957

Taco Bellunethical behavior over wrong order.

I placed an order and everything but two items were right (the quesadilla and a cup of extra jalapenos).
          I ordered the Nachos belgrande with extra cheese and jalapenos.
          1 cheese quesadilla,
          2 Dorito Loco tacos supreme fiery.

The cashier that placed my order messed 60% of my order up even after I had to repeat my order three times to her. I didn't catch the mistakes until after I got my receipt. She had nachos supreme instead of belgrande on the order...even after I repeated my order to her three times already. I went to the counter to correct her and she resent the order through and THEN the cook had a severe attitude and actually raised his voice at me and her, pretty much yelling that he cooked that what he saw on the screen. I bent over the counter at him, ticked off for being yelled at, mind you, asking him to repeat himself in my face but he walked off and the lady that took my order told me not to worry about and I didn't get charged the extra .80 for the belgrande nachos over the supreme. There was still no extra cheese on it.
          I have NEVER filed a complaint before with ANY food chain service, so this is a first for me. I'm severely unhappy with the service and that's putting it nicely. I'm not happy with the cashier that took my order and was not able to comprehend what I was ordering after repeating it several times and I am completely pissed about getting into a near fight with a fast food cook over an order. I would've let this slide until I got back home and saw that my order was screwed up even more. I didn't catch the extra mistake until I got home. The two Dorito loco taco supreme fiery wasn't supreme. Just regular Dorito loco tacos. Not supreme. That's just too many mistakes in one night over one simple order. Something needs to be done. I hate to see anyone lose their jobs but I will NOT have cook raise his voice at me again over someone else's mistake.
          My name is Thomas Blagg and I live in McComb, MS. The Taco Bell that I visited in McComb, MS also.
          1209 Delaware Ave,
          McComb, MS 39648 to be exact.
          I'm looking at my receipt now.
          The order# is 227648
          The order was placed at 6:21pm on 7/30/17
          According to the receipt, the cashier's name is "Nickki S" and I absolutely really, truly wish I knew the cook's name.

Taco Bellchzy gordita nacho cheese

I pulled up to the mircrophone and the ordering board with no one else in line, waited almost 2 mins just for the cashier lady to take our order . I asked for a cravings deal around 2:35 a.m in the morning of July 29th ; a nacho cheese taco in my goridita instead of the regular crunchy taco and this is what I received! I am beyond upset and disappointed. That is a safety hazard!!!

Taco Bell — 12 pack taco

I went to taco bell and ordered a 12 pack taco first off I had to what five minutes to be waited on when I...

Taco Bellthe manger calling my boyfriend a [censor]

My boyfriend and I (who go to Taco Bell literally everyday) went to the drive through at 7:56 am and we had to repeat our self because she kept saying what, which didn't bother us but she forgot to turn her headset off and she called my boyfriend a [censor] and which I I called the store to report it and turns out it was a manger.
              If that's how mangers treat customers I will never go back to Taco Bell and I will put it all over social media. No customer should be called names especially if they are being super nice

the manger calling my boyfriend a [censor]

Taco Bell5$ box limited edition double chalupa

At approximately 8:30pm Friday July 28th, 2017, we entered the parking lot to the drive thru of Taco Bell located in Johnson Creek, WI. There was at most five vehicles that were parked ( assuming the employee's ), with absolutely no other customers in drive thru, except my friend and I. I love the 5$ box deal's, so I preceded to tell my friend I'd like the one with the double chalupa, regular hard shell taco and the Doritos locos taco. With a medium soda. We waited for at the very least 5 to 6 minutes. Yes i have patience. I live less then a mile from Taco Bell. No I didnt have A/C on in the truck. Nor at my home. My entire order (excluding my soda) was ice cold. The meat hmmm what little there was definatly was not kept warm. My son was hungry and ate the 2 tacos. Very disappointed for reasons this is the 9th time in less then a year my order was either not all there, cold as ice, or wasnt even half correct after recieving it. I've never complained nor have I ever gone back to get the right food items. Well now 10 visits total that have been just gross i would like to a get my money back and have a few meals compt to my family and I. I will be uploading a picture of the Limited Edition Double Chulupa.

Taco Bellunethical behavior

My mother and I went to your 028512 location located at 10300 Alondra blvd. Bellflower, California on [protected] at approximately 8:40p.M. we entered the drive thru and notice4, ONCE AGAIN, the lights in the parking lot and surrounding structure was off and very, very dark, making taco bell look closed, but we have seen this scene several times, so we knew that wasn't the case and they indeed were open. So we proceed, with caution, through the darkness until we reach the menu board, that was lit up and a person speaking to us through the speaker. My mom begins to tells the person speaking from the speaker, that it's very dark and they shouldn't do that, it's unsafe, he, the voice from the speaker says oh we don't have them on? We say no, he say wait just on second, long story short, after a couple of minutes of going back and forth with are they on no, then he turning the menu board off, the lights were finally tuned on. So I assumed everything was great. I still have my recipient where I CLEARLY asked for three potato tacos, no sauce and a Mexican pizza, exchange the beef for beans, that's it. When I looked at my food when I got home my Mexican pizza had way too much sauce on it and sorta sloppily made and the coup de Gras was the potatoe tacos were also filled with beef! What a dirty thing to do to someone that doesn't eat meat all because you were pissed at the lady for calling you out for not doing what you should have done in the first place. Maybe you didn't like her tone of voice, or the fact that she called you out period, but to mess with someone's health is disgusting. I haven't been a meat eater in 5 years. It's was just a tiny piece, but you don't know what kind of reaction I could have had. Shame on you.

Taco Bell"double" chalupa

My wife and I get two double chalupa boxes, as as usual, the tacos have only a sliver of meat, but the crazy part is the "double" chalupa hardly has any meat either. I mean neither has a piece of meat evident by looking at, ad when we dug down deep, past the mega sour cream arely a sliver in he middle. This Bell is nototius for trying to save a buck by scrimping on meat. I have received a quesadilla in the past with only a shred or two of chicken. As a result we rarely eat there, and his was our second "stab" at trying the double chalupa. First one also almost meatless, and mushy as hell. Joke on me I guess for trying again. Will not make third mistake. Should sue [censor] for false advertising, as one on TV looks to have 1/2 pound of beef. I get it has barely a crumb of meat, and I am not one prone for exaggeration. Would have sent photos, up disposed of in disgust immediately.

Taco Belllady eating at drive thru very gross

I came thru this Taco Bell around 9 tonight with my boyfriend and son and the girl on the headset wasn't very friendly at first but then seemed ok but then the other lady I'm guessing the manager was eating a Twix right at the drive thru window just putting it in her mouth then she puts our nochoes in the bag and touches our food very gross . We go to this taco all the time

Taco Bellmanagers

Marina and husna are he worst managers ever. They always leave their youngest underaged workers alone in the drive thru. They over work them and they get mad when the underaged workers ask for breaks. Then they never give them help with anything and it's frustrating to have to see that it has caused multiple anxiety attacks amongst the young workers. Fix the problem because it's not the location it's the [censor] running it.

Taco Bell — drive thru on howe ave and hurley way

I was in line at the drive thru for 45 mins last night. The address is the one on Howe avenue and Hurley way...

Taco Bellservice never open on time (6 to 8 times!)

I frequent the 3rd and Townsend location (San Francisco) every day since March of 2016. On at lease 6 occasions, they have not been open at 7:00 a.m. and I have been told at times, will not open until 8 or 8:30 a.m. This is frustrating and unprofessional! When the manager Joga, comes to fill in or whatever, it is ALWAYS open on time!

I rely on this Taco Bell for my breakfast and I think Vanesse and Arriana need to be let go if they can't get to work on time! I have complained on numerous occasions about this and will continue to do so until this problem is fixed.

Thank you.
                          Thomas.[protected]@gmail.com

Taco Belldouble chalupa

I eat taco bell all the time and when the double chalupa boxes came out I tried one and had barley enough meat in it to be a single chalupa, so I tried it one more time and there was no difference so I am paying for double and getting enough meat for a single. I always get good service at this taco bell but feel that I am being shortchanged when it comes to quanity of food

Taco Bella employee

I eat at your restaurant and you all dont seem to care about your customers complaints. I am very allergic to cigarette smoke. I have written your company several times and have gotten not one reply back so I will just have to go somewhere else to eat I guess. You have an employee that I am for certain smokes marajuana. You can smell it on him and it makes me sick cause I am very allergic to it. The employees name is Deshawn. if I smell it again on him it will be the last time that I dine in. My friend that had dinner even smelled it on him. It is nasty to think that Taco Bell promotes drug usere. Please get back with me as I love your food. Its great. Thanks again J. Harrison

• Updated by JudgeJustin · Jul 27, 2017

The employee was not in the wrong and does not use any drugs the person who was at fault name is Damon Zimmerman. He is the drug smoker

Taco Bellemployee at north olmsted taco bell

I was calling taco bell and whenever taco bell answered, the phone was making a screeching noise and then go silent. I called off of two phones and it kept happening. I called the third and final time, a lady answered the phone and told me to “[censor] off, call again and i’m calling the cops.” I tried talking and she proceeded to say, “caller id, stop calling”. This was an employee!!

Taco Bellorder

Purchase smothered burrito and a burrito supreme beef the smothered burrito was perfect the burrito supreme had no beef. Do not want a refund just wanted you to know. Well it says I need to complain more the service was fine this smothered burrito was good but the beef burrito had no beef. As the picture will show. I have eaten there lots of time 70% of the time it is very good the other 30% of the time it is fine. But they always have the meat on the product.

order