Taco Bell / charged when substituting sauce
On 5/13/18 I (ticket order #107894) one of the items I purchased was a bean burrito. I asked to substitute the red sauce with chipotle sauce. Instead of my burrito costing me $1.29 it cost me $1.74 just because I substituted the sauce! I asked why and the cashier (ticket shows Laura but it was not a female, it was a older male with long black and white hair/beard). He said he agreed with me but that how Taco Bell makes it's nickles and dimes. Really?!
My family and I are long-time customers and will continue to go to Taco Bell but was just wanted to express my feelings about the situation.
In advance, thank you!
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - mini skillet bowl
- Taco Bell - mobile app
- Taco Bell - management at this store
- Taco Bell - your power menu burrito 
- Taco Bell - cooking