T-Mobile / lies, over a barrel and deception
T-mobile, customer services are bare faced liars. The guy I spoke too, belittled me and tried to make me look stupid.
By the end of the phone call he was calling me and liar and wouldn't let me talk as he liked the sound of his own voice.
I changed my bank account details and phoned t-mobile, they made the changes, then 3 months later I get a baliffs letter. I pay the bill phone back t-mobile to which I again let them know my details and again they change them.
3 months later I get another baliffs letter, again I phone get some boy who doesn't even understand what I am saying. I speak slowly and still nothing is entering his head.
I then speak to a supervisor. He tells me I'm a liar, I didn't ring them, they have no notes on the screen. I tell him that I did, he then goes on to say are you calling me a liar, I don't lie our systems don't lie. He then gives me no chance to talk. I then ask when my contract finishes. He said last month!!!????
I ask why am i still being changed and the reason is I haven't given 30 days notice?????????? How does that work when I've signed a contract that says on the 23rd of september my contract expires, that is a legal document that states that. I am then changed twice what I am normally because I'm now not getting the special rate I signed up with???????? Contridiction, I'm either still in the contract or i am not?
This isn't my first bad experience with t-mobile but it will be my last. A few years back their computers went funny and took 6 months direct debit in one go, right before christmas. It wiped my account out and it took 2 months before my money was replaced!!!
DON'T USE T-MOBILE.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.