T-Mobile / flex pay refund problems
I have been waiting 5 months for two separate flexpay refunds for 2 accounts that were cancelled several days before the monthly renewal dates, yet my credit cards were charged one week before the renewal dates.
I have called twice, gotten run arounds, get monthly bills with refund amounts stated on them, yet nothing happens.
Since it has happened to two separate accounts, it appears to be not a fluke but company policy to hand on to refunds until customers become irate. How else can you explain this? This is the stuff of class action law suits, and I am going to look into this, - since I am typing this while waiting on hold for 30 minutes while some ding dong gets his supervisorâ��s approval to credit the first refund.
I am still needing to go through all this a second time to get the second refund? How unprofessional!
OK, so it has now been over 30 minutes on hold waiting for authorization, and NOW â�� I have been cut off and no resolution has been confirmed. I donâ��t know the outcome of the first resolution attempt.
This is most aggravating. NOW the phone relayed to someone speaking broken English with a broken phone connection. I tried to start in on the second refund request, but was unable to communicate with them. Bear in mind this is a PHONE company! So Iâ��ve given up and called my credit card company for them to take over and resolve the dispute.
This has been one of the most dissatisfying experiences with any company. T-Mobile is a LOUSY Organization! DONâ��T risk doing business with them!
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges