T-Mobile / flex pay refund problems

P.O. Box 660252Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
I have been waiting 5 months for two separate flexpay refunds for 2 accounts that were cancelled several days before the monthly renewal dates, yet my credit cards were charged one week before the renewal dates.

I have called twice, gotten run arounds, get monthly bills with refund amounts stated on them, yet nothing happens.

Since it has happened to two separate accounts, it appears to be not a fluke but company policy to hand on to refunds until customers become irate. How else can you explain this? This is the stuff of class action law suits, and I am going to look into this, - since I am typing this while waiting on hold for 30 minutes while some ding dong gets his supervisor�s approval to credit the first refund.

I am still needing to go through all this a second time to get the second refund? How unprofessional!

OK, so it has now been over 30 minutes on hold waiting for authorization, and NOW � I have been cut off and no resolution has been confirmed. I don�t know the outcome of the first resolution attempt.

This is most aggravating. NOW the phone relayed to someone speaking broken English with a broken phone connection. I tried to start in on the second refund request, but was unable to communicate with them. Bear in mind this is a PHONE company! So I�ve given up and called my credit card company for them to take over and resolve the dispute.

This has been one of the most dissatisfying experiences with any company. T-Mobile is a LOUSY Organization! DON�T risk doing business with them!
Va

Comments

St
  21st of Nov, 2009
OMG I'm goin through the same. I've even attempted to get my bank, Tmobile wants additional information such as names of representatives I've spoken too??? What should I do?
Gl
  29th of Aug, 2010
i feel like t-moble need to give back all my money back that they took from my checking account i called all day and the act like the di not know when they do i would like my money back tommorow thank you
Gl
  29th of Aug, 2010
all i want all my money back thats it thank you by monday
Br
  2nd of Dec, 2010
I have been on the phone with T mobile for hours at a time with no resoultion. I have been told that I need to wait for 30 days for my refund. My anwser to that is why should I wait 30 days? I f i didnt pay my bill you would shut my service off until you had payment. My bills have always been paid on time and now I want my refund on time. one hour later still the same [censor]. I have left tmobile and have gone to sprint the issues that I had with tmobile has been corrected with Sprint with in 48 hours t mobile can blow goats as far as I am concerned, the have losy customer service and there compays just sucks [censor]
Br
  2nd of Dec, 2010
i feel like i have every right to be angry with tmobile. They hire non americans to do there dirty work [censor] tmobile

T-Mobile USA Logo T-Mobile USA