T Mobile / stole my number and remaining minutes
My story starts innocently enough. In 2002 I bought a prepaid phone from T-Mobile.
Since it was a prepay phone I only used it when it was necessary and I bought minutes when I needed them. Over time I earned Gold Status.
I finally in 2008 my original phone died and I bought a New phone. Again I used it sparingly but Kept some minutes on the phone.
Recently I went to add some minutes and my Sim card was deactivated.
I tried to enter my number on the website and it appears my number wasn't being recognized.
I dialed my T Mobile number and a woman answered.
So I call T Mobile customer care to find out what happened and they told me that if I don't use my phone for 90 days that they can recycle the number and deactivate the Sim card.
I had over 60 minutes of talk time was wasn't to expire until 5/11.
I explained this to the agent who transferred me to Another customer care agent who advised that the only option I had was to buy a new Sim card and get a new number. By doing so I would have to begin again as a new customer with no reward bonus.
Mind you, at no time was I contacted by e-mail, snail mail or land line was I informed of a policy change that said you can't have a T Mobile phone as an emergency phone. no matter how often you add minutes if you don't use the phone for over 90 days, you loose the number and minutes you had on the account
More T Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - t-mobile credit card refund
- T-Mobile USA - locating my prepaid account number and phone number
- T-Mobile USA - purchasing nightmare!
- T-Mobile USA - t-mobile prepaid account
- T-Mobile USA - unethical behaviour (bait & switch) not keeping promises