T-Mobile / deceptive billing process
At the time of signing up with T-Mobile for a family plan, I was told clearly and repeatedly that there is NO activation fee. Unfortunately, the bill shows otherwise, there is US$140 activation fee. I immediately contacted T-Mobile billing department. They declined to provide credit to my account; they told me to contact the agent instead. The matter is still unresolved after making contact to the agent. As a consumer and customer, why should I have to go through these inconvenience to fight for their elusive mistake? I strongly believe this is a policy of deception; this type of business conduct is unacceptable and detrimental... It has never been any similar painful experience with AT&T or Verizon in the past!
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation