Maxis Communications Logo

Maxis Communications

Having problems with Maxis Communications?

Maxis Communications Customer Service Contacts

1800 821 123 (Personal)
1800 821 919 (Business)
Menara Maxis KLCC, Off Jalan Ampang
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 50088

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Maxis Communications Customer Service. Initial Maxis Communications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Maxis Communications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Maxis Communications. Discuss the issues you have had with Maxis Communications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Maxis Communications Complaints & Reviews

Maxis CommunicationsMaxis Fibre 500Mbps

Incident date: 17-Feb-2021
Account number: [protected]

Last December (2020) I signed up for the home fibre package due to the 50" Samsung TV which cost RM1/month promo at Maxis MEP Tesco Penang. I was explained that the 24 months package which cost RM219.00 per month would entitled for the 50" Samsung TV. I signed up for the 500Mbps package and was told that the installer will help me to apply for the TV. So, i went on and cancel my Unifi, switched to Maxis as told. Router installation, Mesh installation done within 2 weeks and every time i asked about the TV, i was told Maxis will contact me. End of Dec, i called Maxis Customer care [protected]) and i was assured that my TV coming directly from Samsung warehouse by 15-Feb-21 and they will SMS me directly for the delivery. After waited and nobody call, i called Maxis Customer care today, guess what...……...i was told i did not fill any enquiry for TV !!! Maxis Customer care told me nothing can be done, i need to go back to the MEP!!! i am totally piss off with Maxis, such a reputable brand, such a bad process and mishandling, putting customer at dark, pushing us here and there...……. i don't know what went wrong in this whole process but this is totally not fare, Maxis put up such a big advertisement and now what? i want my TV !!

Maxis CommunicationsMaxis Wifi Go

Maxis wifi-Go sim card number [protected], celcom Kajang sales person advice to use wifi-go due to port not available now?? the wifi started use on Feb 1st, supposed to have download speed 30Mbps but in actual is only 6Mbps, 30Mbps upload speed, it taking forever to to send out an email. i have tried remove sim card and restart the modem but it just improve 6Mbps. I request to refund or change to maxis fibre plan

Maxis Wifi Go

Maxis Communicationswifi

Paid 30mbps and this is what I get... Fyi I use 4g to file this complaint because your wifi (maxis) took hrs to load...

wifi

Maxis CommunicationsSlow Data Connection

My number is [protected], a subline of [protected], we have noticed that Maxis data connection is getting slower and slower even after payment without delaying!
        I cant even load my Facebook and Instagram properly and that is unbearable! Maxis promised a smooth data connection when we sign the package, and now we even realized the portable WiFi has very unstable connection as well!

MaxisMaxis one go Wifi device and network

We have bought a maxis wifi device on 01/12/2020 and the representative informed that if network have at your location then wifi will work good... but the coverage we get was full but we cannot even use one handphone use that network... Network was full but the speed was dead slow.. we need a solution for this. We have paid a deposit amount of 500rm and a 2 months bill payment in advance. The total of rm777 has been paid. As a foreigner we get so much frustrated by using this device. We have no other option other than cancel this, but have an year contract. Pls do the needful

Jan 12, 2021

Maxis Communications — Service

I have 2 separate account with maxis whereby I would like to combine these 2 account together but my request...

Maxis CommunicationsPoor Connection

Hi, I'm staying in Jalan Lili, Bestari Perdana, Pasir Gudang JB. Just recently comeback to Malaysia from Singapore due to Covid, I am now jobless. I'm using Maxis Prepaid Line ever since I come back to Malaysia. Because of currently I am jobless, I am using the internet daily in applying job or media interview. At first, I bought a data and while using the watsapp calls, my line keep reconnecting and reconnecting and making the opposite person gets frustrated and end up end the calls. The I saw the 12.12 promotion which indicated 25GB + ??GB and I check it out. It was stated there Valid for 30 days, unwrap your gift! Enjoy up to 12 GB and the 3rd one is really attract me to purchase it which indicated " Enjoy ultra speed and hotspot " . I purchase it without thinking twice even my original data have not finished yet. But surprisingly, the line is still the same, after 5 minute using the wats app video, it appeared to be reconnecting again and again and again until have to cut of the line and after call back the 2nd time, it is appeared to be the same. Now, my question is, what is the ultra speed is ? Can please check and improve the networking at Jalan Lili 1, Bandar Bestari Perdana, Pasir Gudang? I've been using Maxis before I went to Singapore 20 years ago with different number and after 20 years I come back still choose Maxis as my service provider because I trust Maxis but the recent line keep reconnecting (even I purchase ultra speed) it make both party the "caller and the receiver" frustrated. And it is happened everyday.

Dec 01, 2020

Maxis Communications — Service

I walked into TTDI center on 18.11.20 to get my prepaid number reactivated. I went to Midvalley center later...

Nov 28, 2020

Maxis Communications — Poor internet connection and services provided by maxis

Hi my name is Chan. I have suffer from bad Internet connection at my house for the past 2 weeks and the...

Nov 20, 2020

Maxis Communications — Missed leading klcc maxis centre sales staff

04/11/20, 18:57, Ticket No.4079 - I went to Maxis Centre Klcc to inquiry about device plan with them. One of...

Maxis CommunicationsStaff

I have visited maxis centre located in pj inside digital mall. When I walk in to inquiry about my payment. There were 2 staff in the centre and 1 of them was very rude and they are talking each other with their language (chinese) and did not help us to settle the problem. He was very rude and I didn't know how he qualified to work there to entertain customer who will walk in to your centre. I hope you have to teach the ball headed to respect the people as we are paying for our bills not getting it for free. Hope you can consider my complaint towards him and teach him to change his behavior.

Maxis CommunicationsMaxis post paid line with my xs max

Hi maxis I pay monthly for my maxis line/fibre and new line. Im in losing alot job coz I cant get my both phone network, im borrowing my neighbour network unifi. I feel shame that I cant complaints any nuts thru 2 phone with no bar maxis. I feel embarrassed by maxis now. I'm losing a lot of bussiness coz of this. But monthly ur bill need to settle if not you cut my line. I'm kindly loyal asking pls solved this, before I complaint to news and media. This is not fair at all! Pls advice!!!

Sep 24, 2020

Maxis Communications — False promise / incompetent staff and sop

I booked online on 22nd Sept 2020 tend to recontract Samsung Galaxy note 20 Ultra (Mystic White) for...

Maxis CommunicationsBad staff communications & experience

When I visited maxis centre in taman tun on jun 13th, I was told I was given a special deal as existing customer - maxis wifi-on-the-go plan rm 138 at rm 108 instead of rm 138 per month.

I have 2 products with them then - hp postpaid line and wifi-on-the-go plan rm 108.

I was unable to register on that day coz the modem was out-of-stocked. Later almost end of july, I received a call from maxis saying that they will go ahead to register my new wifi plan and my modem is on the way; repeating how much it would cost me.

Everything went on well till I received my billing when I am now charged rm 138 per month instead rm 108. When I checked why - now maxis is telling me that I have to be its existing postpaid handphone line in which I terminated earlier this month. But I am still its customer for its wifi-to-go plan rm 108 until I switched to this recent plan 138!

Obviously the lady whom I spoke to terminate my hp postpaid line and another lady who called to confirm wishes, didn't explain that to me, and all my initial contact at the taman tun branch right up to registration, no one said this so-called special deal is for its hp postpaid line customers, only said customers.

So it looks like having the maxis wifi-to-go plan rm 108, is not existing customer! Training badly required or is just some stupid word games to get an additional rm 20 per month for poor customers.

Well, all maxis gain is another. Rm 20 for another 12 months = rm 240 but would be losing another customer for good.

Had been with maxis for almost 22 years I think - well a lesson learnt.

Maxis CommunicationsService

Date : 29/6/20
                    Time:Around 11am
                    Place :Maxis Pasar Borong Selayang
                    I have to wait about an hour and long queue outside since you have 3 counters is working at the time .
                    Your counter are not allowed for the next customer within 10-20 minutes even after service a customer before the next customer .
                    I have to shout and complain while i am outside and your security guard yelled at me, asking me to "shut up" and point his hand on me like a gangster .

May i know is this the way you treat your customer ?

Maxis CommunicationsInternet data

Paying postpaid plan RM128 every month for a very unstable internet service! Maxis unstable internet connection has been occurred before MCO, and it is still happening now after 3 months! It is useless to upgrade data for customer without a stable connection! Maxis is the most expensive telco in Malaysia with unstable connection. I hope this kind of issue would have solve ASAP. I've been using Maxis line for 4 years, but i would just change telco service if this issue is not solve. Everyone looking for fast and stable internet nowadays. They are too not worthy to pay this price for this turtle service. Again I would say, it's been more than 3 months for this unstable network.

Maxisone home fibre

Hello. I signed up for this plan on 28th of December 2019 which cost about RM89 per month and added an extra cost of RM10 per month for unlimited calls. Before I made this payment, I was told I had not fully cleared my payments due last time which I had no idea of. Then, the seller at the store in Maxis Kampar asked us to wait for the modem to be installed in my home. I waited for quite some time and soon after, I was told that this product was fully "used up" and they said they will return my money instead. I waited again and until today I still did not receive my money. I am indeed very furious. Please fix this soon. If I did not get my refund soon, I intend to lodge a report to MCMC. Thanks. My account number is [protected].

one home fibre
                        one home fibre

Maxis Communicationsinternet connection

Wow maxis number one plan 4G fastest network, bla bla bla piss off, you know how annoying when your data just cut off half game online, yeah that hurts alot sir, it's making me feel like I'm a joker laughing how gross the internet connection is, you guys should start cover up 4G network, maxis for 5G? 4G already bad [censored] network you want to go to 5G, don't ever think about that sht, I hope you fix la please, i got monthly plan and I'm one of the maxis dealer that has a free maxis simcard but hell no the free simcard seem pretty uselless and stressful, now i beg you to fix your goddamn tower because it sucks [censored]

Maxis Communicationsbad user experience

The auto data roaming subscribing was totally an bad idea. There is no control over any charge to customer without request the service. The respond on this matter was totally dissapointed for 3 days charge data roaming RM114 to Thailand is insane. As local sim card RM20. Despite royal customer stay even line was bad but didnt get appreciated. Is gonna be for sure time to change Telco

Maxis Communicationsmaxis home fibre

Hi,

This is Mahendran from Rawang Perdana.Its has frustrating services rendered by you where to get a home fibre services im still waiting from 3.12.2019.The reasons behind it only god knows when your reputable company cant even solve the issue eventhough i have stated many times that i have college going children.I think you are the worst company that i dealt having so many problems to deliver a product so called maxis home fibre.Unfortunately i dont have any other option as you are only provider there.Whats next course of action?Shall i lodge a report to MCMC?