T- Mobile / Termination Fee

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I am a single mother with two kids, and my main income is talking to clients over the cell phone. Around Aug. I have made frequent complaints to T-mobile letting them know that when i continued my contract with them i expected the same type of service. The lack of service was due to a tower being down within my area, so i asked them how long will this take to get fixed. They told me about three months. I asked the customer service rep how will i continue to make income to pay for my means and my cell phone bills if i continue to experience drop calls. The person stated the there was nothing they can do and they definately will not wave my early termination fee due to drop calls. T-mobile is known for what... " fewest drop calls". I refuse to pay 600.00 for my early termination because i chose to due business with a company that works for me.

More T- Mobile Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ju
      4th of Jan, 2009

I took out a phone on contract for my daughter, unfortunatley, she lost her job, i contacted t. mobile and was encouraged to take out a bigger contract. then realised that this was really poor customer service, and as a manager at tesco, on the non food department, it is now going to be my mission to advice anyone and everyone to take out a phone on every other contract!!! and the ignorant, unhelpful, smug, usless (yes, sheraz, this means you!!!) t. mobile customer service assistant, can go whistle. I do have to say thank you to 'amy' for trying. But please, what a bunch of idiots!!! and as a manager at Tesco, please go to any other network because these are the worst i have ever dealt with!!!