T-Mobile / missleading sales and service

United States Review updated:
Today i contacted tmobile regarding disconnection of my service. I spoke to
Don the financial specialist and then Kelly in your Kansan office who is also another financial specialist. He could not help me so he transfered me to kelly who could not hear me and said she was going to call back but did not.I have four issues with t-mobile but i honestly do not expect to get them handles as you have no interest in customer service it's all about the money with tmobile. This is illustrated in the many other complaints that exist for your company.

1. Service. In the past 2 to 3 months your service has degraded. Calls are periodically not being delivered and are going straight to voice mail, which will eventually show up. This is happeining to other tmobile customers that i know in other states.

2. In July of this year i changed with my girlfriend and her daughter to a family plan. I was told i had to zero balance before this could go into place at the amount of about $ 740.00 i was told at this time that i had a zero balance. Two weeks later i get a bill for over $ 800.00 dollars, when questioned you support their answer is that it was an outstanding amount and we should have been told about it. This is wrong is was paid up.

3. In August i get a bill and i was expecting a bill for $ 180.00 because we had changed to the family plan back in August and most of our calls are between the three of us. But instead i get a bill for about another $ 600.00 saying that we have gone over the plan. This is impossible and your system is erronous, i have timed calls and recorded them and your system is not accurate.

4. I was in Canada at the end of September. I just checked on the internet that i had roaming charges for 630 minutes. I know this is expensive and this is why i keep my calls short. There is no way that i have over 10 hours of talk time i was only there for 4 days.
i moved 2 months ago and notified your office. I have not recieved a bill since then.

Comments

Sa
  17th of Sep, 2014
Tmobil has the customer service, disconnecting my services every month or every two weeks when the amount they give me is incorrect. They charge deposits for all three lines almost every other month because of the wrong amounts they tell me my bill is going to be and its not. Reconnection fees all the time for all three lines. Im very pissed off that I kept getting adjusments and refunds because of their lies but the amount I was always paying wasnt going on the monthly bill, just paying for the reconnection to have it on for a couple of days..Im livid that they even gave me a 30 day grace period and they still turned it off before the period was over..PLEASE help

T-Mobile USA Logo T-Mobile USA