T-Mobile / missleading sales and service
Today i contacted tmobile regarding disconnection of my service. I spoke to
Don the financial specialist and then Kelly in your Kansan office who is also another financial specialist. He could not help me so he transfered me to kelly who could not hear me and said she was going to call back but did not.I have four issues with t-mobile but i honestly do not expect to get them handles as you have no interest in customer service it's all about the money with tmobile. This is illustrated in the many other complaints that exist for your company.
1. Service. In the past 2 to 3 months your service has degraded. Calls are periodically not being delivered and are going straight to voice mail, which will eventually show up. This is happeining to other tmobile customers that i know in other states.
2. In July of this year i changed with my girlfriend and her daughter to a family plan. I was told i had to zero balance before this could go into place at the amount of about $ 740.00 i was told at this time that i had a zero balance. Two weeks later i get a bill for over $ 800.00 dollars, when questioned you support their answer is that it was an outstanding amount and we should have been told about it. This is wrong is was paid up.
3. In August i get a bill and i was expecting a bill for $ 180.00 because we had changed to the family plan back in August and most of our calls are between the three of us. But instead i get a bill for about another $ 600.00 saying that we have gone over the plan. This is impossible and your system is erronous, i have timed calls and recorded them and your system is not accurate.
4. I was in Canada at the end of September. I just checked on the internet that i had roaming charges for 630 minutes. I know this is expensive and this is why i keep my calls short. There is no way that i have over 10 hours of talk time i was only there for 4 days.
i moved 2 months ago and notified your office. I have not recieved a bill since then.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - my bill charge
- T-Mobile USA - international calling
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised