Having problems with Call Select?

Call Select Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 555, RPO Steeles Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M3J0J6

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Call Select Customer Service. Initial Call Select complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Call Select above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Call Select. Discuss the issues you have had with Call Select and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Call Select Complaints & Reviews

Call Selectoverpayment of invoice

I accidently misplaced decimal point and paid $299. Instead of $2.99. They refuse to refund me the $. As of jan 8/2021 $277.29. Say system not set up for it. Told me to get my bank to return the $.
Overpayment while I was in spain feb. 6/2020. Paid through my bank. Tried to contact them by phone upon return. Not possible until few days ago..
I have copies of bank statements showing overpayment.

Call SelectCall select

I want to cancel this service: because I'm leaving the country, and they stop sending letters by mail monthly, price went up, I been calling them for week and half and only one guy answer and give me number that I couldn't reach no one again please call back at this number [protected] perfer at evening Monday to Friday at [protected] 3 pm or Saturday if you working thx

Call SelectCommunication

Hi,

Trying to contact the company by phone to advise of some changes in my personal information which can have impact on my account, the operator mentions that (any of) the dialed number is not in service.

Otherwise, on their website there is not any alternative way proposed to reach call select (excepting a fax number - seriously?). Also, one cannot make changes on the personal customer account directly online.

There is a way to know if the company still exists? If yes, how to reach them?

Thank you for your help.

Call SelectLong distance calls.

I was using this service while ago for my home phone number for making long distance calls. About year ago I cancelled that phone line. However, I am still getting charged monthly for $1.14 with a preauthorized credit card payment.

I was trying to make them call to cancel the service, but all their phone numbers are not working.

Therefore, no option to call them, but payments and invoices keep going.

Call Selectunknown

This [protected] number keeps calling and hanging up on our machine. I just wanted to let you know of the unknown caller. I like other sites too. Caller complaints, 1-800-notes, The federal trade commission. Those stop scams, and prank calls too. I hope this information helps everyone. It gets reported after several hang ups, late calls, flat tires, missing packages. I do have a post office box as well. I have high spam, antivirus and we screen all calls.

• Updated by Angi45 · Dec 24, 2019

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ... this hasn't called but still a few odd numbers occasionally.

Comments

Call Select — overcharging for months on international long distance calling service

Complaint for charging me more money for the service provided without any justification. I have the suspicion...

Call Select — long distance

Call Select charges Canadian customers in US currency for long distance calls - eve calls made in Canada!...

Call Select — long distance

Call Select...This company is an example of everything that is wrong with the business model today. They...

Call Selectovercharging and rude

I had an account with call select acc number 355705

They had been overcharging me for months now and when I confrontedthe issue, the rude customer service agent told me "I dont have time to check it, the bill has been printed out and you have to pay, if you wanna cancel you can"

Needless to say I did cancel and promised myself never to deal with such rude ignorant idiots any longer.

• Ri
                Rick Martin May 04, 2011

Their paper bill charge ($2) is ridiculous. They introduced it last fall (2010) and keep bugging me with it. There is nothing in the agreement that says that paper bill charge is applicable to monthly bills over $2, yet they force us to sign up for their e-billing. I'm not against it, but IMO if the company removes a part of its initial service, it should give to the customers something in exchange. I'd take $1 monthly credit for accepting e-billing option.
                The customer service is not helpful at all. After three attempts to settle the problem with the "front-line", I asked to talk to a manager. I was asked what the convenient time for me was, so the manager could call back. I answered that it'd be after 18:30. Well, the manager called... three days later (!) and left a message on my answering machine that started with "Good morning!..." Nice, huh?

Call Select — over charging

Call Select charge over charging. i have the bill from my cell phone provider roger, and the total min i have...

Call Select — overcharge

call select is overcharging. i found this when one of my friends told me about it. so, becaues i have my cell...