Menu
Nextiva Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Nextiva
reviews & complaints

www.nextiva.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.4 51 Reviews

Nextiva Complaints Summary

15 Resolved
12 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Nextiva has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Nextiva has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nextiva. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Nextiva reviews & complaints

10:21 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Nextiva - Urgent: impact of phone service issues on business operations

Dear Customer, I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to express my ongoing concerns about the persisting issues with the phone service provided by your company over the past few months. The challenges I've been facing, including call drops, poor call quality, and overall instability, have not only caused personal inconvenience but have now...

4:07 pm EDT

Nextiva Nightmare Experience with Nextiva's VOIP and Customer Service

My experience with Nextiva has been nothing short of a nightmare. The VOIP set up was extremely difficult to navigate and not user friendly at all. I spent a great deal of time on the phone with their customer service department trying to resolve issues. It seemed like every service had a different department and person to speak with, which made the process even more frustrating.

The service was not worth the amount of time it took for them to set up the dashboard, the time I had to dedicate to do the setup configuration, the countless times I have been on hold or had to talk to representatives, and the quality/reliability of the calls. I have had so many issues with the service that I have decided to cancel my VOIP account.

However, cancelling my VOIP account has been a nightmare in itself. After receiving confirmation of my cancellation, my account was renewed without my consent. I was furious after the numerous times and phone calls it took to actually get the cancellation confirmed. The excuse given was that they had to migrate fax history since I was keeping my fax number. For a company that handles large businesses, the fact that they cannot transfer a fax history in a timely manner is concerning.

I will be cancelling the fax service as soon as the VOIP issue is resolved and "finally cancelled". I wish I could bill them for the hours I have wasted with the countless phone calls with them. My advice to anyone considering Nextiva is to stay away and save yourself a lot of wasted time and frustration.

B
3:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Beware of Nextiva: Terrible Experience, Misleading Sales, and Poor Customer Service

My experience with Nextiva has been absolutely terrible. We were misled by the sales representative and missed our 30-day trial window by 4 days because of it. The company refused to budge and demanded two thousand dollars to break our contract early. After only 2 weeks of service, we wanted out because nothing worked correctly. From lines deregistering to line positions and the display changing, seemingly on their own to call parking slots that did nothing or even worse, just hung up on the customers.

I have personally spent over 50 hours (literally) on hold or with a tech support person, mostly from Ukraine. Each issue took about 2 hours to fix on average. But every time they eventually 'fixed' an issue or request, something else broke, causing another long phone call. It was frustrating and time-consuming.

I would never recommend this company and have found many negative reviews stating almost exactly the same issues we are facing. I do not look forward to the next 15 months using them and am wondering how many customers we will lose while struggling with this system.

If Nextiva is reading this 'real world' review, please don't patronize me by responding. Your customer retention staff are rude and aggravating to speak with. Once our contract is over, we are gone. BEWARE of this company.

Is Nextiva legit?

Our verdict: Nextiva has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Nextiva's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Nextiva can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Nextiva earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Nextiva achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Nextiva. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Nextiva has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Nextiva has claimed the domain name for nextiva.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Nextiva.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Nextiva website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Nextiva.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Nextiva as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Nextiva have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Nextiva and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Nextiva.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Nextiva.

L
1:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Nextiva Review: A Complete Disaster - Save Yourself the Headache and Go with a Different Provider

I was really excited to try out Nextiva, the self-proclaimed "#1 VOIP Provider" in the country. But let me tell you, it was a complete disaster. I had problem after problem after problem. It took me two whole phone calls and two hours just to get my desktop phone working. And that was just the beginning of my troubles.

The desktop app was a nightmare. As of right now, it doesn't even support SMS texting at all. When I signed up for the service and tried to enable SMS on my number, I got an email saying there was an issue and they'd fix it. But even after they sent me an email confirming it was fixed, it still didn't work. I had to call customer service and spend even more time on the phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app over and over again until it finally worked. But then, when I switched to my newly ported number and tried to enable SMS again, it was broken once more. So I had to call customer service yet again.

And don't even get me started on the fax system. It's not even integrated into the desktop app or website. You have to go to a completely separate website with a separate login just to use it. It's a total pain.

Another thing that really annoyed me was that you can't add more than one phone number to a single contact. You have to create duplicates of the same contact just to have multiple numbers. And I still haven't figured out how to do a voice conference call. It's like they don't want you to communicate with anyone!

And if you want to do a video call, you have to use yet another application that's only accessible in the web browser. And even then, video recording wasn't working for me. I had to spend ages troubleshooting it with a customer service rep, who eventually asked for my username and password so she could try it herself. I mean, seriously?

Overall, my experience with Nextiva was a complete disaster. Nothing went smoothly, and everything was way more complicated than it needed to be. I'm in the process of porting my number out to Ring Central, which has a fantastic desktop app and is actually one integrated system, rather than ten different ones. Save yourself the headache and go with a different provider.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Nextiva Review: A Game-Changer for Our Business!

We've been using Nextiva for about three months now, and I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with it. Before we started using it, we didn't really have any sort of formal case management process. We were using a bunch of different systems to talk to our customers, which made things pretty manual and confusing. Our staff would just man a particular system for the day, and our team leaders would try to make sure everyone looked busy (even though it was hard to tell what was actually happening!). But now that we have everything on one screen, it's a big step up for us. The wiki articles are also really helpful for giving our team the information they need when they're talking to customers.

The internal chat is also a game-changer. If our staff are on the phone with a customer, they can still contact other staff members who might be able to help. We try to keep our customers off hold when they call, because it's not a great experience for them. So having this feature has really helped us with that.

If you're like us and you're hesitant to make a big upgrade, don't worry. The Nextiva team are experts at onboarding, and they were able to support us every step of the way. They made sure the technology was ready and our business users were ready to go live. I was pretty nervous leading up to it, because I didn't want any negative customer experiences, and I was worried about how our staff would handle it. But it went much better than I anticipated. There were a few hiccups, but Nextiva was able to get us sorted out immediately, so business interruption was minimal.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Nextiva and their product. It's been a huge help for our business, and I'm sure it could be for yours too.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Terrible Experience with Nextiva: Dishonesty, Poor Customer Service, and Outrageous Fees

I recently had a terrible experience with Nextiva, and I strongly advise anyone considering their services to think twice. As a healthcare clinic owner, I rely heavily on my phone system to provide care for my patients, especially during these challenging times. I was promised a 30-day trial period to test their service, but unfortunately, things did not go as planned.

Firstly, Nextiva charged me for phone service even though I had not set up anything with them. It was shocking to see a bill of $479.40 for a service that I did not even use. Secondly, their customer service was terrible, and it was almost impossible to get in touch with them. My staff and I spent over six hours on the phone, but nothing was accomplished.

To make matters worse, we had a 30-day out clause in our contract, but we could not contact our representative to cancel the service. As a result, they are now trying to charge us over $12,000 upfront to cancel. It's outrageous that they would try to charge us for a service that they could not even provide.

In my opinion, Nextiva's management is dishonest and unprofessional. They lure customers in with great sales pitches, but when it comes to providing service, they are nowhere to be found. It's like dealing with criminals who take your money and provide no service in return.

I strongly advise anyone considering Nextiva's services to run, run, run as far away as possible. You would have better luck with carrier pigeons than with this company. Don't make the same mistake I did.

D

Nextiva Nextiva: A Nightmare Experience with Unscrupulous Thieves

We made a big mistake when we decided to transfer our service to Nextiva. We were excited to try out their services, but it turned out to be a nightmare. At the end of the second month of our contract, we called to inquire about when our service would be activated and when our old business phone number would be transferred. After waiting on hold for what seemed like forever, the representative finally returned and informed us that we needed to fill out some paperwork. They also told us that it could take up to 45 days for our number to be transferred and activated.

We were frustrated with the delay, but we decided to wait it out. However, after three months of being charged without receiving the promised service, we decided to cancel our service and demand a refund. We were shocked to discover that seven months later, our contract had not been canceled, and they had been charging us for eight months, even though we had canceled five months ago.

We immediately called Nextiva to speak with a manager and demand an explanation and a full refund. After an hour and twenty-five minutes of explaining the situation to two representatives, we were told that they could not transfer us to a manager. We were shocked and frustrated by their lack of customer service.

To make matters worse, the Customer Retention representative offered to refund only one of the seven months they had stolen from us, but only if we continued with their service. We were outraged that they would even suggest such a thing. We had never received the service we paid for, and they were trying to extort us for more money.

We informed them that we would be speaking with our bank to block any future payments, and they threatened to send our account to collections for non-payment. We were appalled by their lack of morals and honesty. They are nothing but unscrupulous thieves who are trained to steal from their customers.

We strongly advise anyone considering using Nextiva to protect themselves and their money and find a reputable and decent company. Nextiva is not one of them. Stay away from these con artists and their lack of customer service.

Nextiva Avoid Nextiva: A Complete Sham and Scam Phone Provider

Nextiva is a phone provider that I would not recommend to anyone. As a small business owner, we were looking to upgrade our phones and Nextiva seemed like a good choice as they were repeatedly listed as a "top-rated" company. We had a great sales call with their team and felt confident in doing business with them. However, things went downhill from there.

They claim that their phones are "plug and play" but that is not the case. We plugged them in and they did not work at all. I spent hours on the phone with their support team but they were not helpful. All they did was tell me to reboot the phone over and over again. It was a complete waste of time. I even asked if they could send someone out to help but they refused. We even brought in our own IT company to help but still no luck. We eventually had to seek out another company to get phones through and their phones worked immediately. It was clear to us that the Nextiva phones were a complete sham.

We spoke to a representative at Nextiva who said we had a good case for cancellation but a week later, they rejected our cancellation request and said we had to pay for the phones that didn't work. We were extremely angry and frustrated.

After this experience, we looked into online reviews and found that their Google reviews had many 1-star ratings which seem to have disappeared since then. Many people had reported that Nextiva continued to charge their card even after cancellation. This is a clear indication that this company is a scam. Their A+ rating on the BBB is also misleading as they only respond to reviews with a fake response to make it look like they care.

I strongly advise anyone to avoid this company at all costs. I hope this review saves you from the time, stress, and headaches that we experienced.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Revolutionize Your Customer Relationships with Nextiva's NextOS Platform

We was pretty sure that our products were top-notch, but we had a hard time keeping track of all the customer interactions and inquiries. We had to maintain multiple ways for customers to get in touch with us, and it was becoming quite a hassle. We knew we were providing great service, but we couldn't get a clear view of what our customers really wanted from us. Our chat team had a different perspective than our phone team, and it was difficult to collate and analyze all the data we were receiving. We knew we needed a solution, and that's when we stumbled upon Nextiva.

Their NextOS system seemed like it could be the answer to our problems. The entire focus of the platform was to make it easier for businesses to interact with their customers. By using NextOS, we were able to decommission six other systems we were using to manage customer relationships. For the first time, we had a clear picture of each customer's journey and interactions with us. The platform provided us with reliable data that we could use to improve our services. The implementation process was much smoother than we expected. Nextiva came up with a plan based on their experience, and they supported us every step of the way.

Nextiva makes a lot of big promises, but we found that their platform delivers exactly what we need. It's a platform that would suit large companies as well as small-medium sized companies like ours. The off-the-shelf product is priced well, and it feels like it's helped us operate like a much larger company. Overall, we're really impressed with Nextiva.

If you're considering Nextiva, we recommend doing your homework and asking as many questions as you can think of. Nextiva prides themselves on their service, and we found them really easy to work with. No question was too little or too silly, and it meant we went into the transition with a high level of confidence. We highly recommend Nextiva to any business looking to improve their customer interactions and relationships.

P

Nextiva Unreliable and Frustrating: My Experience with Nextiva VOIP Service

I recently tried out Nextiva, a VOIP service, to create an additional telephone and fax number for my business. I was excited about the idea of having two different telephone numbers ring to my cell phone, my personal cell phone number and work number through the Nextiva App. However, I quickly ran into problems with the service. The voices were tinny and electronic, and I had trouble hearing people. I called Nextiva customer service several times to get this resolved, but their level one and two technicians were a waste of time and money. They repeatedly asked me for my PIN, name, and phone number, and often it was the same person asking me over and over again for the same information. They also repeated apologies and ultimately did not know how to resolve a single problem I called in about.

After a few months and persistence, I was able to get to a level 4 technician consistently, who helped me bypass the Nextiva App by piggy-backing on my cell phone number. This improved the reception and made it easier to hear people. However, during the past tax season in 2018, I started noticing that I was missing calls. When I brought this up with a customer relations manager at Nextiva, they denied that there was a problem and refused to give me a one month credit that I asked for. I was paying about $50/month for the service.

I continued to call Nextiva customer service about the same problem for several months, and eventually reached a customer service manager who granted me a credit for one month in August 2018 for September 2018. However, I still had the same problem, and they told me that my router was not good enough for the Nextiva service. I had to deal with Comcast to get a new modem, and there was a lot of turnover with customer service managers. One manager even charged my business credit card without my authorization for a Netgear router that I didn't want or need.

In the end, I decided to switch to a different VOIP service and port my phone number and fax over. It took a few weeks to complete, but I was able to confirm the porting with the new service and return the Netgear router to Nextiva at my own expense. They promptly credited the $91.10 back to my credit card.

Overall, I would not recommend Nextiva to anyone looking for a VOIP service. The customer service was frustrating and unhelpful, and the service itself was unreliable and prone to problems. Save yourself some time and money and look elsewhere for a better VOIP service.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Terrible Experience with Nextiva: Loss of Profit and Unreliable Service for Mobile Phone Users

I recently had a terrible experience with Nextiva and its employees. As a business owner, I rely heavily on communication with my customers. Without it, I wouldn't be able to stay in business. I needed a phone service that offered more than my mobile service provider did, so I began looking for internet phone providers that could accommodate my needs. That's when I found Nextiva.

I contacted Nextiva in March of 2018 and spoke with their sales department. They assured me that their service and features would work perfectly well on my Straight Talk mobile device. I was promised a reliable and smooth transition with zero loss of connection at any time. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

After many issues, failed port-in attempts, and multiple service disconnections, we discovered that Nextiva does not work with a Straight Talk mobile device. This resulted in a devastating loss of profit for my business while we experienced multiple shut downs of our only business line of communication. It was distressing to realize that Nextiva's employees did not share the same values of integrity and honesty that I hold dear.

It took two separate instances of "mobile phone disconnections" and troubleshooting with Nextiva's technical support team to conclude the prior stated. Not only did Nextiva's service require that we go through three port-in attempts, but our mobile services (and therefore business calls) were disconnected twice over several hours before Nextiva's team could conclude the reason why. After several days and hours on the phone spent with Nextiva's team and realizing that their service would not work for our needs, the porting team then ported-out our main business line without our authorization or knowledge.

This year our profit margin had been slowly rising higher until we had no phone or open line of communication with our customers. During the month that we spent attempting use of Nextiva's service unsuccessfully with our multiple port in attempts and disconnects, our profit margin dropped 96%. We were billed for two months of service that we did not use and spent hours of both our personal and our business time in attempts to resolve any and all issues with their team, ultimately, to no avail.

It was discussed with both Nextiva's porting department as well as their retention team the multiple issues that contributed to our needing to cancel, and we were assured that because we were unable to use their service as expected, that we would be refunded the full amount of our costs. We signed up for a 30-day trial (or money back guarantee) but because of the multiple failed ports, we missed our window to cancel (to no fault of our own). Not only were we assured that our payments would be refunded due to our extensive issues, but we were then lied to on the phone during our final disconnect of service by an employee who stated that Nextiva would never have promised us a refund, and that we should not expect one.

I wouldn't recommend that anyone spend a moment of their time speaking to their team. It was most devastating to learn that I couldn't trust the words coming out of their mouths at any given time, as they have mastered the art of saying exactly what it is that their consumer wants to hear. Perhaps this may be a service that works better for landline users (though that is stated with only the utmost assumption), but if that is the only case, then Nextiva needs to stop selling their service as a solution for mobile phone users as well.

The most Nextiva was willing to do was refund my monthly service cost for the service we never received to begin with, and completely disregarded the huge financial devastation that was put on our company because of this. Nothing was offered in an effort to make right of the damages caused, even after full admittance of their wrong doings. Since then, my business has switched to Verizon's One Talk service, which has proven to be an incredibly smooth transition. It is a reliable service that allows us to utilize the features we've been desperately needing to make communications with our customers easier. I would highly recommend anybody looking for a service such as this to look no further than Verizon! I fully believe you'll find the experience to be a much better one than you'll find anywhere else.

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Unfair Business Practices by Nextiva: My Experience with Their Salesperson and Service

I recently hired Nextiva for my business and was convinced by their salesperson, Hoffman, who assured me that if anything went wrong, they would fix it for me. After signing the contract, I spent over 100 hours on the phone with them, went through training, but unfortunately, I received no service. None of the numbers or phones were connected, and when I tried to cancel the contract, they demanded $4000. I understand that businesses need to make money, but good ethics should be a priority in the US. Unfair business practices are illegal, and I believe that local business inspections of their practices are necessary. The security measures they have in place are designed to drive people crazy, rather than protect them. I'm sure there are many customers who have had similar experiences.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Disappointing Experience with Nextiva: False Promises, Poor Customer Support, and SPAM RISK Numbers

I recently purchased Nextiva and was excited to try out their services. However, I must say that my experience has been quite disappointing. I was promised wonderful services by the Nextiva Rep Ann Cubi Ward, but unfortunately, it turned out to be all lies.

After the sale was made, Ann Cubi Ward was nowhere to be found. She didn't answer my calls or emails, which left me feeling frustrated and helpless. I decided to call the support team, but to my dismay, I had to wait for hours before I could get any help. Even then, the solution provided was not satisfactory.

To make matters worse, all the phone numbers that Nextiva sold me were marked as SPAM RISK. When I brought this to their attention, they simply shrugged it off and said that it was my job to remove the SPAM RISK. This was impossible for me to do, and I was left feeling helpless once again.

Nextiva also promised to provide a free greeting message, but despite my repeated attempts to contact them via phone, email, and their website, I have not received any response for over two weeks now.

The same goes for the Caller ID feature. I have been waiting for more than two weeks for a response, but to no avail. It's frustrating to see that Nextiva doesn't seem to care about their customers and their needs.

In conclusion, I would not recommend Nextiva to anyone. Their services are not up to par, and their customer support is lacking. It's a shame that I wasted my money on this service, and I hope that others can learn from my mistake.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Terrible Customer Service and Nightmare Porting Services: My Experience with NEXTIVA

I recently had an experience with NEXTIVA and I must say, it was not a pleasant one. The customer service was not up to par and I had to deal with offshore call centers that were not helpful at all. It was frustrating to have to explain my issue over and over again to representatives who seemed to lack problem-solving skills. I was unable to speak to a supervisor or someone with more knowledge to help me address my problem.

My main issue was with porting services and it was a nightmare. I found it difficult to get into NEXTIVA, but it was even more challenging to get out. I wasted multiple business days trying to deal with the "Amazing" support people who were incompetent and uncooperative. They kept running me in circles and it was a complete waste of time.

If you are considering NEXTIVA, I strongly suggest that you think again. The customer service is terrible and it will only cause you more problems in the long run. It is important to have a reliable and efficient business telephone service, and NEXTIVA is not it.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Terrible Customer Service and Fraudulent Behavior: My Experience with Nextiva

Nextiva is a company that provides communication services to businesses. I have had a very negative experience with them. The service cuts out frequently, which is very frustrating. When I tried to cancel my service, they continued to charge my credit card for a year and claimed that they had no record of my cancellation. This is unacceptable and I have reported it to my bank as fraud.

I spoke with Dimitri, who is supposed to be a manager of customer service, but he was incredibly rude and unhelpful. He talked over me and did not seem interested in resolving the issue. As a professional businesswoman, I have worked with many companies and have never experienced such unprofessional and fraudulent behavior.

Nextiva claims to keep recordings of conversations, but when I asked them to pull mine, they said that they do not keep them for very long. This seems very convenient for them and makes me question their honesty and integrity.

Aside from their terrible customer service, the system itself is useless. I would not recommend Nextiva to anyone and suggest that you look elsewhere for your communication needs.

B

Nextiva Nextiva Review: Poor System Performance and Terrible Customer Service

I have to say, my experience with Nextiva was not a good one. I was skeptical of all the positive reviews I had read, and unfortunately, my doubts were confirmed. The system was a complete disaster and caused us to lose out on thousands of dollars in sales. It seemed like nothing was working properly, and their offshore support was absolutely terrible. I've never experienced such poor customer service in my life.

It's hard to believe that Nextiva has any satisfied customers, given how poorly their system performed for us. Everything seemed to be in testing mode, and we ended up having to start a whole new account because they crashed our original one. It was a huge headache and a major setback for our business.

I really wish I had listened to my gut and stayed away from Nextiva. It's clear that they work hard to hide the negative reviews, and I can see why. This company is a disaster, and I would strongly advise anyone considering using their services to think twice. Trust me, you'll regret it in every aspect.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Disappointing Customer Service Experience with Nextiva: A Nightmare of Delays and Billing Issues

I gotta say, my experience with Nextiva has been a real bummer. The customer service is just plain awful. We've been using their services for a couple of years now, but we recently decided to cancel. I called them up to request that they port two of our numbers over to a different company. One of the numbers was successfully transferred in August, before the billing cycle, but the other one took a whopping two months to transfer. They kept giving me all sorts of excuses for the delays, and it was just a real headache.

When the second number was finally transferred, I called Nextiva again to request that they cancel our service in October, so that we wouldn't be billed in November. But guess what? We still got billed for November and December! Every month, I've had to call them up and spend hours on hold, and I've even received emails confirming that we were canceled, only to be billed again a month later.

It's been a real nightmare, but finally, on December 15th, we received confirmation that our cancellation has been finalized. I really hope this is the end of it, because they just don't want to let go of our money! It's a shame, because I had high hopes for Nextiva, but their customer service has really let me down.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nextiva Disappointing Experience with Nextiva: Subpar Service and Frustrating Customer Support

When I first went to Nextiva, I was excited to try out their services. They told me that I could text on my computer to cell phone numbers, but unfortunately, that turned out to be a lie. I was disappointed to find out that their calling features were quite cumbersome and not smart at all. For instance, if you enter a phone number with a 1 in front of it, it will not go through. It's not smart enough like cell phones to fix this itself.

Moreover, the company locks you into an 18-month contract with subpar service. I found their customer service to be quite frustrating as well. It takes them a good 30 minutes to pick up your call, only to tell you that someone will return your call with your issue. And if you don't pick up the phone exactly when they call you, they will cancel your request, and you have to submit a new request for whatever issue you have.

I was also disappointed to find out that they are quick to close tickets but slow to respond to them. It's frustrating when you have an issue that needs to be resolved, and you have to wait for days to get a response.

Overall, I would not recommend Nextiva to anyone. If I could give them negative stars, I would. If you're looking for a reliable communication service, I suggest you steer clear of this company and go to 8x8 instead.

Nextiva Nextiva Review: Reliable but Flawed VOIP Service for Small Businesses

I am a small business owner and have been using Vonage for the past five years. However, due to some recent technical issues with their customer support, I decided to switch to Nextiva. Let me tell you, your business phone system is crucial to your success, and having an unreliable VOIP service can be a real pain. After using Nextiva for a month, I have a few complaints that I would like to share with you.

Firstly, I must say that Nextiva's service is reliable, but if you plan on using their mobile app to receive calls, you might want to think twice. Every time I answered a call on my phone using the Nextiva app, the call would immediately drop. I tried resetting the app and calling their support team, but nothing seemed to work. This is a serious flaw that needs to be addressed.

Secondly, the Nextiva app does not offer a distinct ring tone for business calls. This means that both personal and business calls have the same ring tone, which can be confusing and frustrating. Vonage, on the other hand, offers distinctive ring tones, which I really miss.

Overall, I am disappointed with Nextiva's service and will be returning to Vonage. Although I must say that Nextiva's support team is awesome and far better than Vonage's. However, the problem lies with their dropped calls and inability to resolve this technical issue.

In conclusion, if you are looking for a reliable VOIP service for your business, I would suggest looking elsewhere. While Nextiva has its strengths, their technical issues and lack of distinct ring tones make it difficult to recommend them.

L

Nextiva Disappointing Experience with Nextiva: Poor Service and Billing Issues

I gotta say, I'm really disappointed with Nextiva. They used to be the best VoIP provider around, with customer service that was out of this world. But now? It's just terrible. Our phones keep disconnecting, and sometimes they just ring and ring with no one on the other end. We tried everything they told us to do - upgrading our modem, getting better internet service - but nothing worked. We were losing business left and right because of this.

After five years of being with them, we had to switch to a different company. And let me tell you, they were not happy about it. They kept trying to bill us even after we had ported out our numbers and sent in our cancellation notice. Our contract had expired three years earlier, and we were on a month-to-month plan. But they just wouldn't let it go.

It's like they had a complete turnover in management or something. Whatever happened, it was not for the better. I can't recommend Nextiva anymore, and that really bums me out.

Nextiva Customer Reviews Overview

Nextiva, a leading provider of cloud-based communication solutions, has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers and industry experts alike. Customers have praised Nextiva's platform for its ease of use, reliability, and scalability.

Nextiva's VoIP phone system has been particularly well-received, with reviewers noting its robust features, crystal-clear call quality, and affordable pricing. Customers have also praised Nextiva's exceptional customer service, which is available 24/7 and consistently receives high marks for responsiveness and expertise.

In addition to its VoIP phone system, Nextiva offers a range of other communication solutions, including team collaboration tools, virtual fax, and CRM integration. Customers have noted that the platform is highly customizable and can be tailored to fit the unique needs of businesses of all sizes and industries.

Overall, Nextiva has earned a reputation as a trusted and innovative provider of communication solutions, with customers praising its user-friendly platform, exceptional customer service, and affordable pricing.

Nextiva In-depth Review

Overview:

Nextiva is a leading provider of communication solutions, offering a range of services to businesses of all sizes. With a strong background in the industry, Nextiva has established itself as a reliable and innovative company.

Product/Service Offerings:

Nextiva offers a comprehensive suite of communication products and services. Their offerings include voice over IP (VoIP) phone systems, video conferencing solutions, team messaging, and more. One of the unique features of Nextiva is their advanced analytics and reporting capabilities, which provide valuable insights for businesses. Pricing plans are flexible and tailored to meet the specific needs of each customer.

Customer Support:

Nextiva's customer support channels are top-notch, with options for phone, email, and live chat support. Their support team is known for their quick response time and effectiveness in resolving issues. Additionally, Nextiva provides a robust knowledge base, FAQs, and tutorials to empower customers with self-help resources.

Reliability and Performance:

Nextiva boasts excellent system reliability and uptime, ensuring uninterrupted communication for businesses. Voice calls and video conferencing are of high quality and offer fast and seamless performance. While occasional reported issues or downtime may occur, Nextiva promptly addresses and resolves them.

User Experience:

Nextiva's website and mobile applications are user-friendly and easy to navigate. The user interface is intuitive, allowing users to quickly access the desired features and functionalities. Nextiva also offers customization options and personalization features, enabling businesses to tailor the communication experience to their specific needs.

Integration and Compatibility:

Nextiva is compatible with various devices and operating systems, ensuring a seamless experience across different platforms. The service also integrates smoothly with popular business tools and software, enhancing productivity and efficiency. Additionally, Nextiva offers a wide range of third-party integrations to further streamline workflows.

Security and Privacy:

Nextiva prioritizes the security and privacy of customer data. They implement robust measures to protect sensitive information and comply with industry standards and regulations. Encryption and data protection protocols are in place to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data.

Scalability and Flexibility:

Nextiva is highly scalable and flexible, making it an ideal choice for growing businesses. They offer options for adding or removing users, upgrading plans, and scaling the service to meet changing needs. Nextiva also provides flexibility in terms of contract length and cancellation policies, giving businesses the freedom to adapt as required.

Reputation and Customer Feedback:

Nextiva has built a strong reputation in the industry and is highly regarded by customers. Positive customer feedback and testimonials highlight the reliability, quality, and value of Nextiva's services. Additionally, reputable sources consistently rate Nextiva highly for their communication solutions.

Pros and Cons:

Nextiva offers numerous advantages, including a wide range of communication solutions, advanced analytics capabilities, and excellent customer support. However, some customers may find the pricing plans slightly higher compared to competitors. Overall, Nextiva provides a comprehensive and reliable communication solution with great value.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, Nextiva is a highly recommended communication solution provider. With their extensive product offerings, reliable performance, excellent customer support, and commitment to security and privacy, Nextiva stands out as a top choice for businesses of all sizes. Their scalability and flexibility make them particularly suitable for growing businesses.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Nextiva contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Nextiva?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nextiva Customer Service. Initial Nextiva complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nextiva above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nextiva. Discuss the issues you have had with Nextiva and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.