Super Walmart / employee

Super Walmart
Washington Blvd
This morning I was in super walmart grocery dept. shopping at 5:00AM and employee ( Ms. Pomra ) was working in the bread aisle. Ms. Pomra took off her shoe and scatched the bottom of her foot on the edge of the bread shelf. I reported this to the manager at this time. He walked up to the end of the aisle and stood there. NOT SAYING A WORD TO HER. He then walked away. As he got close to me I said something to him about not talking to her at that point. Because she could have done this again if she hadn't already done it before I seen her. I think this was very unsanitary. How would she fine if she had seen someone do this. I told the manager that I was reporting it to the health dept.

N  23rd of Feb, 2009 by

Super Walmart - Family pictures
Picture Me

I had arranged for a photo of 6 of my grandchilren, myself and my husband to be done on the 15 of February.
When we arrived the photographer had no idea how she was going to do the pictures. The children ranged from 3 months to 3 years of age. My adult children were the ones that arranged where and how the kids should sit and on top of all of it they were the ones that entertained the kids so that we could get the pictures done.
When all was said and done the package cost me $149.99 and I felt like we were the ones that were doing all the work. My children and grandchildren all traveled from different areas of NH in order for this to happen and I was utterly disappointed with the service that we received.
I would like to know if someone plans on making this better as I was far from pleased with this whole experience.
Laura Trask
Keene NH
D  20th of Apr, 2009 by
Ma'am I understand. Sometimes it's almost better for the parent to be posing the children. Especially if they're moody. Who knows your kids better than they're own parents? no one. Dealing with 6 little kids THAT YOUNG is difficult for a stranger. Photographers aren't god. They cant always work miracles, they're just there to snap the trigger. And almost all photography studios are gonna be spendy. There is no such thing as a cheap studio.
N  3rd of Oct, 2010 by
The way you folks run your super Walmart stores, it is just a matter of time untill you follow in K-Mart's undoing. Remember, they were the largest at one time, forgot how they got there, and filled chapter 11. I was in your New Haven Ct. store today. I don't care how low your prices are. If ytou are constantly out of things, and one has to wait 10 people deep at the 6 or so open registers, more folks will do like me and the other 3 people. We left our carts with the items in them, and walked out of the store. Steve shollander01@att.net

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores