Subway / poor customer service

Tucson, AZ, US Review updated:

I went in to subway to order a sandwiches, chips and drinks for my family. But this is what ended up happening... I walked in and one of the gals behind the counter was speaking to a customer with a very loud tone, she was demanding to know if he was going to order anything. His reply back was calm, and he told her that he was trying to upload his coupon for his order. As I walked up to the counter I asked the gal about a coupon I had. Her reply back was as if she was annoyed to deal with any customers at all. Okay, fine. Then she proceeded to start stirring the food behind the counter and completely ignored taking my order. I waited, no big deal. And as I was waiting to have my order taken I see a gal at the other end of the counter, in front of the register sitting on a stool. So now i'm still standing waiting to have my order taken, then I ask her if she can take my order. She proceeds to tell me the gal in front of me can take my order. That's when the gal stirring the food stops and looks up at me and asked to take my order... Im sorry. But this behavior is ridicules. I was only able to get the managers name, alexis? I believe she said as a whisper. I understand if they were busy, but no one else was having an order taken. I cant believe this is how subway wants to be know for their great costumers service. Maybe if you have cameras, you could look into this and take complaints seriously.

Si
Nov 20, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 21, 2017

Have you tried calling the store and asking to speak to a supervisor directly?