Subway, Pine Grove, PA / unlawful firing
Was fired due to the manager and her shift manager making up lies about my conduct at work. The major reason for it was me creating tension at work with all the other employee's. The other reason was my manager telling everyone else that i was stealing money and adding slander to my name. She has fired many other people because of minor occurances that happen naturally on the work place. She fires them cause she creates a dislike for them and then they dissappear. The biggest concern for this is that because of how subway works, She doesn't have anyone to answer to for her conduct. I got along with all the other employee's great, but i had a dislike for her shift manage who was 17 and made all the other employees know she was above them.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway 4337, Muskogee, OK - very poor store
- Subway, ARLINGTON - store locked during operating hours
- Subway - refused to honor coupons
- Subway, Seminary - store closing to early.
- Subway, Gateshead, England, Tyne and Wear - food