Subway, Miami 33199, Florida / I want my "feast" on a wrap!
I went to Subway for lunch today, ready to eat a
" Feast" but instead of having it on a 6 inch sub i wanted mine on a wrap...The woman taking my order refused to make me a "Feast" on a wrap...Her argument there is too much meat, ...too much meat... I was furious and told her that a few days ago I ate at this particular store and had a "Feast" on a wrap...she looked disturbed and almost accused me of lying...In my defense the guy that made my wrap was there today...when she asked him if he had he didn't even answer... What's the big deal I want a
" Feast " on a wrap...it's not Brain surgery!
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, SLIDELL, LA - lazy, poor sandwich skills, rung up order wrong then refused to fix it
- Subway, Eureka, CA - poor customer service
- Subway, Commack, NY - horrible treatment 
- Subway, Bremen, GA - childrens meals
- Subway Store # 31767-0, Houston ,Texas - withholding an employee check