Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / terrible service and terrible food!

Easton Town Center, Columbus Ohio, United States

My family visited the Steak N Shake at Easton Town Center in Columbus Ohio at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, August 21, 2018. I was not given a receipt, as we watched the girl at the window wad it up and throw it away, without asking if we wanted it! It took 30 minutes to get our milkshakes.

First off when we got to the order window, the girl that took our order was very rude and you couldn't hear or understand what she was saying!!

Second, by the time we got to the pickup window, we were not greeted for approximately, 5 minutes, we had to say excuse me about 5 times to get someones attention, while we watched about 4 other people walk by the window and just look at us. NO SENSE OF GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE. We could see the girl just standing there, doing nothing. When we got her attention, she just started making our shakes at that time. We asked to speak to the manager, and he was as rude as she was, even worse. We are the customer, and he was out of line, the way he talked to us. We did not see one person thru the window hustling to get things done.

Third, our milkshakes tasted nothing like they should have. One of the milkshakes was super grainy and it hurt your throat to drink it. Another one had NO flavor at all.

Something is very wrong here and should be looked at. If you go on facebook, and check the responses to the posts at this location, it is very very bad.

I spent almost $13.00 here and would like my money returned.

Thank you for your time, I hope things changed at this location. We will not be returning there, and it sounds like a lot of people feel the same way!

Lo